Classic Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan): quick & easy vegan overnight oats! Creamy, satisfying & fiber-rich. Prepare breakfast in just a few minutes the night before! Healthy, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free.
Classic Overnight Oats
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream or non-dairy vanilla yogurt*
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional, but recommended)
- 1–2 teaspoons pure maple syrup (optional, but recommended)**
- ½ cup fruit
- 1 tablespoon chopped nuts or seeds
- If making two medium servings, set aside two resealable jars. Here are the resealable glass jars that I use. If making one large serving, set aside one large jar.
- Add all ingredients to two medium jars or one large jar, leaving enough room to stir. Or, add all ingredients to a mixing bowl for easier stirring, then pour into jars when done.
- Stir until well mixed. Seal jars.
- Store overnight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Overnight oats will become thicker as each day passes. If desired, add non-dairy milk to thin it out. Enjoy cold, or heat in the microwave in 20-second increments until warm. Optionally, top with your favorite toppings.
Delicious Overnight Oats Recipes For You
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Coconut Cream | Gluten Free Rolled Oats | Coconut Sugar | Natural Sugar Free Sweeteners: stevia or monkfruit drops | Chia Seeds | Pure Maple Syrup | Pure Vanilla Extract
- *I prefer using coconut cream in overnight oats—it lends a thick, creamy and delicious texture. If using non-dairy yogurt, make sure to choose your favorite kind—the flavor will be very present. Also, use vanilla yogurt for a tasty addition!
- **To make Sugar Free Overnight Oats: try sweetening with stevia or monkfruit drops instead of pure maple syrup. Add a few drops before mixing, then add more to taste. Then, follow instructions as listed.
- Recommended Tools: Cute Resealable Jars or Mason Jars | Perfect Mini Spoons | Glass Mixing Bowls
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 2 servings per recipe, made with coconut cream and without optional ingredients.
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 medium serving (small jar)
- Calories: 137
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 50mg
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Overnight oats recipe vegan, chia, best vegan overnight oats