Sweet maple, warm cinnamon and crunchy pecans come together in the best Maple Pecan Overnight Oats!
Perfectly sweet and wonderfully spiced overnight oatmeal that make for a super simple make-ahead breakfast recipe.
What’s your favorite flavor of fall? 1) Pumpkin Spice, 2) Cranberry Almond 3) Maple Pecan or 4) ___________?
If I had to pick just one, well… I simply couldn’t. I take the whole “variety is the spice of life” thing way too seriously. I mean, if you want to see someone buy ALL the flavors of oatmeal at the grocery store, just follow me.
You’ll be appalled, delighted, fascinated, horrified, then wonder, perhaps, whether you should try the same. Or maybe you already do. 😉
Consider today’s maple pecan overnight oats yet another tasty entry into our Overnight Oatmeal Flavor Journey. (Yes, there’s waaaay more on the blog, and way more to come, folks.)
Wanna learn how to make yet another tasty addition to your breakfast rotation? Let’s make maple pecan overnight oats!
What are Overnight Oats?
Overnight oats are a simple and easy make-ahead breakfast recipe that’s prepped the night before, then enjoyed the morning after. Overnight Oatmeal is typically made with rolled oats, chia seeds and milk. Sometimes, for added creaminess, overnight oats recipes include yogurt or coconut cream.
Why Should I Make Maple Pecan Overnight Oats?
This maple pecan oatmeal is great for so many reasons, check ‘em out:
- Easy to make
- Delicious taste of fall flavors
- Nutritious and filling
- Sweet and satisfying
- Great way to shake up your breakfast routine
How to Make Maple Pecan Overnight Oats
Grab 2-3 small resealable mini jars and set aside.
Add all maple pecan overnight oatmeal ingredients to a bowl: rolled oats, chia seeds, pecans, cinnamon, milk, coconut cream or yogurt, vanilla, maple extract and pure maple syrup. Whisk it altogether until no clumps of yogurt or coconut cream remain.
Pour into jars.
Add dry toppings if desired. Then seal the jars.
Store your oatmeal overnight in the refrigerator for 3-5 days, depending on if you used homemade (and thus, more perishable) milk. Unseal and top with wet ingredients such as fresh cut fruit the day of and enjoy!
Fall Flavor for Breakfast: Maple & Pecans in Oatmeal
One of my favorite things about this oatmeal breakfast delight is the combination of pure maple flavor and the sweet nuttiness of pecans. Together, they remind me of pecan pie, fall coziness, and finding the perfect balance of sweet, but filling, during fall.
>>RELATED: Vanilla Coconut Overnight Oats
How Long Can I Store These Overnight Oats?
You can store the maple pecan overnight oats for 3-5 days. I’ve found that, when using store-bought almond milk, you can store this maple pecan oatmeal for 5 days. If you’re using homemade almond milk, or most likely any kind of homemade milk, 3 days is the maximum.
So did I just tantalize your tastebuds or what? Please don’t say what!! 😉 Okay, you do you, then find a moment of quiet and gentle enjoyment for yourself. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in these breakfast adventures with me. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
All the Wonderful Flavors of Overnight Oats
- Mint Chocolate Chip Overnight Oats Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- Almond Joy Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Chip Overnight Oats
- Pecan Pie Vegan Overnight Oats
- Healthy Overnight Oats with Almond Milk and Blueberries
- Chocolate Overnight Oats – 3 Ways
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Vegan Overnight Oats
- Gluten Free Overnight Oats Recipe
- Strawberry Overnight Oats
- Easy Classic Overnight Oats
- Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- Simple & Easy Vegan Vanilla Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Overnight Oats
- 7 Ways: Overnight Oats Recipes
Sweet maple, warm cinnamon and crunchy pecans come together in the best Maple Pecan Overnight Oats! Perfectly sweet and wonderfully spiced overnight oatmeal.
Maple Pecan Overnight Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons coconut cream or non-dairy vanilla yogurt*
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (optional, but recommended)
- Cinnamon stick
- Maple syrup
- Set aside 2-3 resealable jars. Here are the resealable mini glass jars that I use–if using these, set aside 3 jars.
- Add all maple pecan overnight oats ingredients to a mixing bowl for easier stirring: oats, chia seeds, chopped pecans, ground cinnamon, milk, coconut cream or yogurt, vanilla extract, maple extract and maple syrup.
- Whisk together until well mixed, then pour oatmeal mixture into jars when done. If using coconut cream, make sure no coconut cream clumps remain after stirring.
- Add optional dry topping. Seal jars.
- Store overnight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.** Overnight oats will become thicker as each day passes. If desired, add non-dairy milk and mix well to thin it out. Enjoy cold, or heat in the microwave in 20-second increments until warm.
Recipes You Might Like:
*Non-dairy yogurt is an easier choice (easier to scoop) that lends an interesting tart flavor to overnight oats. Make sure to use your favorite vanilla yogurt as the flavor will be very present in your overnight oats. I prefer to use coconut cream when I have the time because it’s very creamy and has a more mellow flavor.
**If using homemade milk, overnight oats may not last longer than 3 days. If using store-bought milk, overnight oats may last up to 5 days.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: maple pecan overnight oats, maple pecan oatmeal
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.