Healthy Peanut Butter Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan, GF): easy vegan overnight oats with almond milk and peanut butter. Healthy overnight oats that taste like peanut butter cookies! Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar Free.
A while back on Instagram, I asked folks, “Do you like overnight oats?” And some of the responses I got were, “HECK YES!!” And “Of course!!!”
Then, I got a few direct messages, like “What are overnight oats?”, “How do you make overnight oats?” and, “Are you really supposed to eat overnight oats COLD?!?!” <– My personal favorite.
Also, I feel you, GURL! A few years back, I learned about overnight oats—scratch that—maybe a decade ago, I heard about overnight oats, and voluntarily/not so voluntarily (out of pure survival instincts) erased the concept from my mind. Like, who in their right mind would want to eat cold oatmeal?!?
Then, I heard about overnight oats again. I heard about how overnight oats are a great healthy breakfast option, that they’re one of the best gluten free & vegan snacks, and a long, long list of more good stuff. You’d think they were better than having Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Cookies for breakfast!
Healthy Peanut Butter Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan, Gluten Free)
But, I was still like, WHO in their right mind would want to eat cold oatmeal?!? And, how can I get my mom on board with this when she literally shivers & shakes and grimaces like a cartoon when I suggest a cold breakfast?
But then, humbly, feverishly, excitedly, I was like, “WAIT, let me give this whole overnight oats thing a shot.” And, my mom will totally give this a shot if I pitch it just right. I.e. If I add peanut butter to the equation.
As it turns out: overnight oats are the BEST! (And peanut butter overnight oats are better than the best. Oh… you know what I mean!)
And if you don’t like cold overnight oats—well, one of my amazing IG followers had the best suggestion/solution for cold overnight oat haters: make a batch of overnight oats, ya know, the night before… and grab that jar before heading out the door. Once you get to work, heat it up, stir and enjoy: hot, warm, yummy overnight oats.
Like, mind: blown.
Easy Vegan Overnight Oats with Almond Milk and Peanut Butter
Today, we’re not only going to learn how to not hate overnight oats, but we’re also gonna learn how to make overnight oats! 😉 We’re making easy vegan overnight oats with almond milk and peanut butter. Aren’t you just drooling reading that?
The Taste: this Peanut Butter Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan) tastes like vegan peanut butter cookies. Think: sweet, nutty, rich and creamy… with a lovely vanilla flavor. The second Erik tasted these peanut butter overnight oats, he swooned, then told me he loves peanut butter again. Like, again?!? This ongoing war with peanut butter has got to stop! 😉
How to Make Vegan Overnight Oats with Peanut Butter
You might be asking, “Demeter, tell me how to make vegan overnight oats!!” Or, um… “how to do overnight oats… like vegan-style?” To that, I answer: EASY! Like, easier than my 4 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies. (!!)
Add all healthy overnight oats ingredients to a jar: gluten free rolled oats, chia seeds, unsweetened almond milk, peanut butter, coconut cream, vanilla and maple syrup. Stir together until well mixed and cover. Enjoy the next day. That’s how easy overnight oats are to make!
Tools for the Best Peanut Butter Overnight Oats (Vegan)
Click below for my favorite tools to make peanut butter overnight oats vegan.
- Small Mason Jars
- Large Jars
- Unicorn Dessert Spoons (totally necessary, obviously 🦄)
- Natural, Unsalted Creamy Peanut Butter or Homemade Peanut Butter 😍
- Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- Chia Seeds
How’d you like making vegan overnight oats with peanut butter? Are you game for other flavors? Let me know in the comments below! It’s always so exciting to make & share in these kitchen adventures with you—I am forever grateful. Thank you for stopping by! ‘Til the next adventure..
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
Vegan Breakfast Oats & Peanut Butter Oatmeal Recipes
- 4 Ingredient Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Oat Bars
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
📌 Click below to Pin 📌
Peanut Butter Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan, GF): easy vegan overnight oats with almond milk and peanut butter. Healthy overnight oats that taste like peanut butter cookies! Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar Free, Healthy.
Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons unsalted, natural creamy peanut butter*
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream or non-dairy vanilla yogurt**
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1–3 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk or non-dairy milk
- chopped peanuts or other nuts
- peanut butter drizzle
- If making two medium servings, set aside two small resealable jars. Here are the resealable glass jars that I use. If making one large serving, set aside one large jar.
- Add all ingredients to the jar or jars of your choice, leaving enough room to stir.
- Stir until well mixed. Add any optional toppings except fruit. Seal jars.
- Store overnight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Overnight oats will become thicker as each day passes. If desired, add non-dairy milk to thin it out. Enjoy cold, or heat in the microwave in 20-second increments until warm. Top with fruit before serving.
More Easy Vegan Oatmeal Breakfast Recipes
- *If you prefer almond butter, try making your own Easy Homemade Almond Butter in place of the peanut butter in this recipe.
- **I prefer using coconut cream in overnight oats—it lends a thick, creamy and delicious texture. If using non-dairy yogurt, make sure to choose your favorite kind—the flavor will be very present. Also, use vanilla yogurt for a tasty addition!
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 2 servings per recipe, made with 1 teaspoon maple syrup and without optional toppings.
- Category: Breakfast, Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 medium serving (small jar)
- Calories: 241
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 50mg
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: peanut butter overnight oats vegan, healthy overnight oats, gluten free breakfast, easy breakfast recipe
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.