Fudgy Vegan Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies (Gluten Free): this vegan gluten free brownies recipe is made from scratch & easy! It’s the fudgiest chocolate peanut butter swirl brownies ever—with thick ribbons of peanut butter and rich, moist brownie flavor! Dairy-Free, Vegan, Gluten-Free.
It’s less than 3 weeks ‘til Easter!!! That means we’re all kinds of ready to rock ‘n roll on ALL the vegan chocolate and peanut butter treats, right?? 😉
Okay, Easter is not ALL about the food… but ya know that’s our main focus here on Beaming Baker (and MAH LIFE!!). 🙂 For some reason, every time Spring rolls around, I get a multitude of requests for gluten free vegan chocolate peanut butter desserts!
Fudgy Vegan Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies Recipe (Gluten Free, Dairy-Free)
And what’s one request that I always, always get? –> Can you please share a fudgy vegan peanut butter swirl brownies recipe?!? Pretty please with a dollop of homemade peanut butter on top? And a scoop of banana peanut butter swirl ice cream on the side? Sitting on a bed made out of easy vegan chocolate peanut butter bars? 😉
To that, I answer: Yes, yes, yes, and yes. Wait a minute, did I count enough yes’s? Meh! It’ll do. And yes, I totally did just work in some of my favorite vegan peanut butter recipes ever (like my healthy peanut butter overnight oats) up top. And yes, you should totally try ALL of them. In exactly that manner/serving suggestion. Hehe.
Meanwhilst, the subject at hand today: my super Fudgy Vegan Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies Recipe! It’s finally here… and it is incredible. Plus: gluten-free. Plus: dairy-free. Plus: refined sugar-free. And oh-so yummy. Oh, and it’s also made from scratch and easy. Did I mention? 😉
Welcome to your soon-to-be favorite fudgy chocolate peanut butter swirl brownies, ever. And let me know what other chocolate peanut butter recipes you’d like me to make! I’m always, always game for more.
How to Make Fudgy Vegan Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies From Scratch
Making these fudgy vegan chocolate peanut butter swirl brownies is kinda fun! 😉 Especially if you’re feeling crafty and want to eat said craft after making it. Lol. First, whisk together the peanut butter, maple syrup and coconut oil. Stir in the cocoa powder ‘til it’s shiny. Then, add in the remaining wet ingredients. Stir in the oat flour ‘til you get a sticky, super shiny brownie batter. Fold in chocolate chips and pour into the pan.
Use a fork to stir together the PB swirl ingredients, then drop dollops of that vegan peanut butter swirl onto the brownie batter. Swirl and bake! Cool and slice your fudgy vegan peanut butter swirl brownies. Pat yourself on the back because: they’re made from scratch. And enjoy. Woot woot!
Substitution Notes for Fudgy Vegan Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies Recipe
- Peanut Butter: use creamy almond butter, cashew butter, homemade peanut butter or your favorite seed butter.
- Coconut Sugar: use organic brown sugar or organic cane sugar.
- Maple Syrup: use another liquid sweetener, such as date syrup or agave.
- Coconut Oil: swap with melted vegan butter or a flavorless oil.
- Flax Eggs: swap with chia eggs.
- Vanilla Extract: use almond extract, or your favorite extract. I like almond extract in brownies, like in my Best Vegan Brownies.
- Gluten Free Oat Flour: try making your own homemade oat flour or try gluten free all purpose flour. If you want to use almond flour, try my Ultimate Fudgy Paleo Vegan Brownies recipe.
- Confectioners Sugar: try gluten free oat flour. It’s a bit drier than the confectioners’ sugar, so start with 1 tablespoon until the peanut butter swirl reaches a consistency that’s liquidy enough to swirl, but thick enough to work with.
- Note: remember that it’s ideal to stick to the original recipe as written. The more changes you make, the less likely you’ll bake the best fudgy vegan peanut butter swirl brownies.
Storing Notes for Gluten Free Chocolate Vegan Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
- General Storing Instructions: Cool the brownies completely, then slice. Store vegan gluten free brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for 1-2 weeks.
- Can I Freeze these Vegan Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies? Yes! After baking, slicing, and cooling the vegan brownies completely, store in a freezer-friendly container. Keep in the freezer for 1-2 months. Before enjoying, allow to thaw for about 15 minutes, or heat in the microwave in 10-second increments until just warm.
How’d you like today’s post? I’m still testing to see how you like the new format of recipe blogposts ‘round these parts—with a lil’ personal intro and all of your frequently asked recipe questions below. Let me know if there’s something else you’d like for me to cover. 🙂 In the meantime, I hope you love this fudgy vegan peanut butter swirl brownies recipe! It’s such a joy to bake these healthy gluten free treats with you and your loved ones. Can’t wait to hear what you think! ‘Til then…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
. Click below to Pin .
Fudgy Vegan Brownies Recipes & Peanut Butter Desserts (Gluten Free, Dairy-Free)
- Gluten Free Vegan Brownies (Dairy-Free, GF)
- 4 Ingredient Gluten Free Soft Peanut Butter Cookies (Oil-Free)
- No Bake Vegan Brownies – 5 Ingredient!
- Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies (Vegan, GF)
- Ultimate Fudgy Paleo Vegan Brownies (GF, Dairy-Free)
- My Favorite Gluten Free Brownies Recipe From Scratch!
- Gluten Free Chocolate Cookies – the BEST Brownie Cookies!
- Fudgy Vegan Brownies – 6 Ways
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
Best Tools for Fudgy Vegan Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies (Gluten Free)
Click the links below to check out my favorite tools & ingredients used to make this Fudgy Vegan Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies recipe.