Gluten Free Chocolate Cookies: chewy & moist gluten free brownie cookies with a crispy exterior and moist, chocolatey center. The BEST gluten free chocolate brownie cookie recipe EVER. Dairy-Free, Vegan.
Rich, chocolatey and chewy on the inside… with a shiny, crisp outside. Am I talking about the perfect gluten free brownies or am I talking about the BEST gluten free chocolate cookies that also happen to taste like the best gluten free chocolate brownie cookies ever?
Any guesses? 😉
Okay, that was a freebie. Heehee! It’s just—can you feel my passion for these amazing gluten free chocolate cookies loud and clear? Trust me, you’ll wanna head to the grocery store/dig around your pantry/get your online grocery delivery order ready ASAP to make these babies. But you’re like… Why are they that good? Let me count the ways…
My Favorite Gluten Free Chocolate Cookies
My all-time favorite gluten free chocolate cookies are the best because they don’t make you choose between deliciously chewy, fudgy brownies and sock-it-to-you rich chocolate cookies. Bonus: these gluten free chocolate cookies are easy to make, made with whole, simple & healthy ingredients, and they’ll be the hit your non-gluten free friends never saw coming. (Like, totally feel free to not tell them these chocolate cookies are gluten free. *Wink wink*)
The Taste: Gluten Free Chocolate Cookies
When naming these cookies, I debated whether or not to call them gluten free chocolate brownies cookies, or just straight up classic gluten free chocolate cookies. Why? Because they’re the perfect combo of both. Rich, deep chocolate flavor bursts throughout every mouthwatering morsel of these gluten free chocolate cookies.
The first bite goes a little something like this: you hear an almost audible crackling when you bite right into the crispy, shiny shell (à la perfect brownie top), then delightful chocolate flavor bursts on your tongue and melty gooey chocolate morsels and chewy chocolate cookie goodness lead you to gluten free chocolate cookie perfection.
Bonus? These gluten free chocolate cookies are vegan, dairy-free, refined sugar-free and delicious.
But… Where Are The Gluten Free Brownies??
Okay, so you were actually looking for gluten free brownies, not gluten free brownie cookies. No worries, here are my favorites (all gluten free):
- Ultimate Fudgy Paleo Vegan Brownies Recipe – Easy Paleo Chocolate Brownies!
- Gluten Free Vegan Brownies
- 5 Ingredient Raw Vegan Brownies (No Bake) – Best Healthy Raw Brownies Recipe!
- Fudgy Vegan Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies Recipe – Gluten Free, From Scratch!
- Best Vegan Brownies Recipe – Easy ‘n Moist!
- NEW: My Favorite Gluten Free Brownies Recipe From Scratch!
How to Store these Gluten Free Chocolate Cookies
Storing these gluten free chocolate cookies is a snap! Place your cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for 1-2 weeks. Make sure to keep them out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources. To Freeze: store GF chocolate cookies in a freezer-friendly, airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw for 10-30 minutes before serving.
Tools for the BEST Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Cookie Recipe
- Vegan Chocolate Chips or Refined Sugar Free Chocolate: these vegan chocolate chips are my absolute favorite to use in my gluten free chocolate chip cookies. If you’re looking for a refined sugar-free alternative, I recommend buying this refined sugar-free chocolate and chopping before adding into your cookie dough. For a sugar-free option, try these sugar-free chocolate chips.
- Cookie Scoop: I have 6 of these medium cookie scoops in my test kitchen. They’re reliable, super sturdy and yield consistent-sized cookies. They make making cookies so much faster and easier. I use this small cookie scoop when I’m looking for smaller portion-sized cookies. 🙂
- Coconut Sugar: my favorite refined sugar-free, plant-based sweetener to use in gluten free baking.
- Learning how to make oat flour is a great penny-saver and way to ensure you have gluten free oat flour on hand.
So whaddya think? Are you more like, these cookies are my favorite gluten free brownie cookies jam—or are you more like, UM, these are my favorite gluten free chocolate cookies. Full stop? 😉 However you like ‘em, I hope you do! Let me know in the comments below if you make my recipe—hearing from you is truly wonderful. Thanks for stopping by & sharing in these kitchen adventures with me! ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
. Click below to Pin .
More Gluten Free Cookies
- Gluten Free Breakfast Oatmeal Coconut Cookies
- Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Best Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Brownie Cookies (Gluten Free)
- Gluten Free Vegan Oat Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.