Healthy Banana Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins: tender, moist ‘n rich chocolate banana muffins. The best healthy chocolate banana muffins—fluffy & fudgy with deep chocolate banana brownie flavor. SO GOOD!
What would happen if we put delicious chocolate brownies and the best banana muffins together? THIS would happen. And, my how amazing it tastes…
Okay, I’m probably getting ahead of myself. How’s your day? How’s your week going so far? Rough? Okay, but could be better?
A-ha! I mean, yes, I soooo knew you would need all of the deep chocolate satisfaction of today’s incredible healthy banana chocolate chocolate chip muffins recipe!
Healthy Banana Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins
And if you’ve been having a great day, give me all of your secrets, stat! 😉 Also, may I interest you in some celebratory healthy chocolate banana muffins?
Clearly, today’s chocolate banana muffins recipe has got me in a mood. And it’s a good one, folks! I mean, who doesn’t need more good vibes nowadays? It’s just, the second you bite into these healthy chocolate banana muffins, you’ll swoon. Like, BIG time. HUGE. (Yes, I’m totally envisioning Julia Roberts saying this now.)
Taste & Texture: Healthy Chocolate Banana Muffins
These healthy banana chocolate chip muffins are so friggin’ good. But that doesn’t quite cover it, does it? Here ya go:
- Texture: These healthy chocolate banana muffins are sumptuous, with a satisfyingly soft, tender and moist texture. Imagine chocolate banana muffins with delicious, melt-in-your-mouth crumb. Bonus: these muffins bake up with high, round tops.
- Taste: More satisfying than a brownie. Legit. Your chocolate muffin fix is here, my friends. These healthy chocolate banana muffins remind me of Costco chocolate muffins—rich, deep chocolate flavor, just the right amount of sweetness and deep chocolate goodness.
- Also try: my Best Ever Healthy Chocolate Chip Muffins. For lovers of rich ‘n moist muffins that are secretly healthy & packed with melty chocolate goodness.
How to Make Healthy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Mash – mash bananas in a large mixing bowl. Whisk in coconut oil, maple syrup, flax egg and vanilla.
Whisk – whisk together dry and wet ingredients to form your healthy chocolate banana muffin batter. Fold in chocolate chips.
Scoop & Bake – scoop chocolate banana muffins batter into prepared muffin pan. Top with chocolate chips. Bake for about 23 minutes.
Cool & Enjoy – cool and enjoy the best healthy banana chocolate chip muffins ever.
Is it healthy banana chocolate chip muffins or healthy chocolate banana muffins? Oh, who cares! They’re tasty either way. 😉 Comment below to let me know what you think—it’s truly the best hearing from you! Thankful, grateful & joyful that you’re here. ‘Til the next baking adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Healthy Banana Muffins For You
- Banana Oat Muffins – a longtime reader fave. So versatile, so classic.
- Secretly Healthy Banana Muffins – make a batch of these and don’t tell anyone they’re actually healthy. Then, surprise them! 😀
- Healthy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins – looking for a single-chocolate banana muffin recipe? This is IT. 😉
- Healthy Vegan Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins– just for fun!
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.