3 Ingredient Keto Almond Bark Recipe: this 5 minute keto candy recipe is decadent, rich and Low Carb! Easy to Make, Dairy-Free.
Welcome to the first recipe in my Keto Candy series!! Who’s excited? Any takers? 🙂 As you may well know, I love making all the candy. First it was vegan candy, then paleo candy, and now… KETO candy!!
Like, sometimes you just need a good great piece of low carb candy, ya know? All the sweetness, none of the guilt. But sometimes you also just need a quick quick quick (did I mention quick?) and easy way to make said keto candy.
Enter: my 3 Ingredient Keto Almond Bark Recipe! Yes, it’s low carb. Yes, it’s dairy-free. And yes, it’s vegan! Whoop!
Keto Candy: Keto Almond Bark Recipe
This super easy keto almond bark recipe is the first of many keto candy recipes to come. And quite frankly, this keto peanut butter fudge and keto fat bombs recipe should totally count. 😉 Just, make sure to get in your requests for what keto candy recipes you’d like to see ASAP so I can start working on them!
Just 3 Ingredients for this Keto Almond Bark Recipe (Low Carb)
In the meantime, let’s go over the 3 simple & easy ingredients needed for this keto almond bark recipe:
- Ingredient 1: Low Carb Keto Friendly Chocolate Chips
- Ingredient 2: Coconut Oil
- Ingredient 3: Unsalted, Roasted Almonds
How to Make Keto Candy: Low Carb Keto Almond Bark
Interested in learning how to make keto candy? Not a problem! Let’s start with the easiest keto candy out there: my low carb keto almond bark. Simply add keto chocolate chips and coconut oil to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat and stir until melted and smooth. Fold in almonds. Pour this keto candy mixture onto a prepared baking sheet. Chill until firm and slice. That’s it!
In the mood for more keto treats? Try these: Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Cups (Low Carb) | Keto Granola Bars | 3 Ingredient Almond Butter Keto Fat Bomb Recipe
Best Tools for Keto Almond Bark
- Low Carb Keto Chocolate Chips – my favorite keto chocolate chips! Delicious, deep chocolate flavor and beautiful melt, just like with regular chocolate chips. 🙂
- Almonds – Yummy, roasted almonds that aren’t loaded down with salt, oil or any other ingredients.
- Coconut Oil – Just a little bit goes a long way in softening the chocolate in the melting process in this keto almond bark. You can leave it out, but I recommend leaving it in for better results.
- Chef’s Knife – a beast of a knife. Super, duper sharp, it cuts through everything like butter.
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Low Carb Keto Chocolate Chips | Almonds | Coconut Oil
- Recommended Tools: Chef’s Knife | Baking Sheet
So…how’d you like the 1st entry in our keto candy-a-thon? Yep, it’s totally an a-thon now. 😉 Be sure to let me know what you think in the comments below—I love hearing from you! Thank you so much for stopping by and joining in on the kitchen joy with me. ‘Til the next recipe adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
Click below to Pin
More Keto Candy Recipes! Low Carb, Vegan
- 3 Ingredient Low Carb Peppermint Chocolate Fudge (Keto, Vegan)
- 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs Recipe
- Low Carb Chocolate Fudge Pecan Cups Recipe (Keto Fudge, Vegan)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs – Keto, 3 Ingredient!
- 2 Ingredient EASY Keto Fudge Recipe – 5 min prep!
- 3 Ingredient Keto Nut Clusters (Low Carb)
- Keto Coconut Macaroons Recipe (Low Carb, GF)
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.