3 Ingredient Keto Almond Bark Recipe: this 5 minute keto candy recipe is decadent, rich and Low Carb! Easy to Make, Dairy-Free.
- Line a small/medium baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. Clear some room in the refrigerator for this sheet. Set aside.
- Use the double boiler method or do the following: Add keto chocolate chips and coconut oil to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Fold in almonds. Pour onto prepared baking sheet. Using a rubber spatula, spread into an even layer of desired thickness. Optionally, sprinkle with more almonds. Gently press each almond into the melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 20 minutes, or allow to set at room temperature for 40-60 minutes. Immediately remove from refrigerator and allow to reach room temperature before cutting (to avoid fingerprints/sweating). Separate chocolate from paper. Break or cut into pieces. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Keto Chocolate Recipes to Love:
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Low Carb Keto Chocolate Chips | Almonds | Coconut Oil
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 month. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
- Recommended Tools: Chef’s Knife | Baking Sheet
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients. Also, it’s estimated based on 26 servings per recipe, made without optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 53
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 5g (Net Carbs: 2g)
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg