Creamy peanut butter, a touch of maple syrup, and protein-packed yogurt combine for the easiest 3-ingredient Peanut Butter Dip!
- Mixing bowls
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
- ¾ cup vanilla yogurt, Greek-yogurt style
- 1/3 cup unsalted, natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- Optional: ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Optional: 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Add all ingredients to a medium mixing bowl: yogurt, peanut butter, and maple syrup.
- If desired, add ground cinnamon and ground nutmeg for a spiced, graham cracker-like flavor.
- Use a small spatula to stir and fold all ingredients together until very well mixed.
- Transfer to a small dipping bowl. Serve with apples, celery sticks, and crackers!
Storing Instructions: Store peanut butter dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
How to make Vegan: Use non-dairy yogurt and maple syrup.
How to make Gluten Free: Use GF-certified yogurt.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Snacks, Dips & Dressings
- Method: No Cook, No Bake
- Cuisine: American