Triple Berry Smoothie (Paleo, V, GF): an easy, antioxidant-rich recipe for thick, refreshing smoothies packed with three kinds of berries! Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
- 2 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Add bananas into the blender. Blend until the bananas become crumbly. Add almond milk. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. Blend until smooth, again, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour into two cups and enjoy!
- Category: Smoothies, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free