Easy Berry Smoothie Recipe: this quick & easy berry smoothie is ready in 5 minutes! Refreshing, packed with antioxidants and delicious. Paleo, Dairy-Free, Healthy.
Easy Berry Smoothie
- 2 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1–2 scoops vegan vanilla protein powder (optional)
- Add bananas into a blender or food processor. Blend until the bananas become crumbly. Add almond milk. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. Blend until smooth, again scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour into two cups and enjoy!
Easy & Healthy Smoothies
- Category: Snacks, Breakfast
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American