Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie (V, GF, DF): a 6 ingredient recipe for creamy, thick pumpkin pie smoothies bursting with fall flavor. Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free.
- 1 can light coconut milk, chilled (13-14oz.)
- 3 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- ¾ cup 100% pure pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place the can of light coconut milk in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, or until completely chilled.
- Add bananas into the blender. Blend until bananas become crumbly. Add coconut milk. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients: pumpkin, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into two cups and enjoy! Optionally, top with coconut whip and ground cinnamon.