Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe: this 6 ingredient PALEO pumpkin smoothie is creamy, perfectly spiced! Dairy-free pumpkin coconut milk smoothie YUM! Gluten Free, Healthy, Refined Sugar-Free.
Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1 can light coconut milk, chilled (13-14oz.)
- 3 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- ¾ cup 100% pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice*
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- coconut whip, ground cinnamon
- Place can of light coconut milk in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, or until completely chilled.
- Add bananas into a food processor or blender. Blend until the bananas become crumbly. Add chilled coconut milk. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add the remaining ingredients: pumpkin, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into two cups. Optionally, top with coconut whip & cinnamon. Enjoy!
More Vegan Pumpkin Recipes
- *If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice, you can use the following: ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, ¼ teaspoon ground cloves, ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg.
- More Smoothie Recipes: Triple Berry Smoothie (Paleo), Vegan Strawberry Peanut Butter Smoothie, Mango Chia Seed Smoothie (Vegan, Paleo), Paleo Blueberry Banana Chia Smoothie (Vegan, Paleo).
- Category: Drinks, Smoothies, Snacks, Dessert
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan pumpkin pie smoothie recipe, paleo pumpkin smoothie, pumpkin coconut milk smoothie vegan, dairy free