Pumpkin Pie Smoothie (Vegan): just 6 ingredients for the best pumpkin pie smoothie—creamy, perfectly spiced & ready in minutes! My favorite vegan pumpkin pie smoothie.
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1 can light coconut milk, chilled (13-14oz.)
- 3 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- ¾ cup 100% pumpkin puree
- Liquid stevia or monkfruit drops to taste or 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice*
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- coconut whip, ground cinnamon
- Place can of light coconut milk in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, or until completely chilled.
- Add bananas into a blender. Blend until the bananas become crumbly. Add chilled coconut milk. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add the remaining ingredients: pumpkin, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into two cups. Optionally, top with coconut whip & cinnamon. Enjoy!
Delicious Pumpkin & Smoothie Recipes
*If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice, you can use the following: ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, ¼ teaspoon ground cloves, ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg.
- Category: Snacks, Breakfast
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin pie smoothie, pumpkin smoothie, vegan