Rich and luxurious tahini combines magically with silky chocolate and creamy almond butter for the best ever vegan tahini chocolate chip cookies.
Chewy Center, Crisp Edges, Melty Chocolate—the BEST Vegan Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Don’t you wish you could just dive into a big cookie jar full of these vegan tahini chocolate chip cookies? They are one of my very favorite cookies of all time—including my vegan oatmeal cookies. These chocolate chip tahini cookies are secretly vegan, with deliciously crisp edges, wonderfully chewy centers, and rivers of melty chocolate chips just waiting to delight. Make these, share them, eat them, and everyone will thank you for introducing them to the best tahini cookies ever. Ready to bake this? Let’s go!
The Delicious Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients List
All we need are a few simple ingredients to make the most delicious tahini chocolate chip cookies! These simple ingredients come together to highlight the beautiful coupling of rich and luxurious tahini with silky chocolate and creamy almond butter for the best ever tahini cookies.
- Almond butter
- Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Flax “Egg”
- Coconut sugar
- Pure Vanilla
- Coconut Flour
- Baking Soda
How Are These Chocolate Chip Tahini Cookies Vegan?
- We skipped the chicken eggs and instead, used a flax egg. If you don’t know how, learn how to make a flax egg here.
- Instead of using butter, we’re using almond butter. But how can almond butter be a suitable replacement for butter? Well, in this recipe, almond butter not only adds the rich creaminess of butter, but it also helps to cut down on the sharp and bitter flavor of tahini when too much is used in a recipe.
- We’re using coconut sugar instead of cane sugar. Traditional cane sugar can be made with bone char, which prevents these chocolate chip tahini cookies from being vegan. However, organic cane sugar does not—so that’s safe to use. For today’s cookie recipe, we’ll be using coconut sugar to keep these cookies vegan.
- Vegan chocolate chips to the rescue! Most chocolate chips are made with milk products, but, alas, vegan chocolate chips are not. 😉 This final piece in the recipe keeps today’s chocolate chip tahini cookies vegan!
How to Make Vegan Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookies
I absolutely love making these vegan tahini chocolate chip cookies because it’s so easy and requires so few ingredients. And the cookies? Well, they’re the most buttery, slightly nutty, and totally satisfying chocolate chip cookies ever.
First, preheat the oven to 350°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil.
Then, grab a medium-sized mixing bowl and add in all the ingredients except the chocolate. This includes tahini, almond butter, flax egg, coconut sugar, vanilla, coconut flour, salt and baking soda. Skip the whisk, and, instead, use a rubber spatula to stir and fold everything together until a soft cookie dough forms.
Now, fold in your vegan chocolate chips!
Here, you’ll grab a cookie scoop and start scooping and dropping balls of cookie dough onto your prepared cookie sheet. Flatten the tahini cookies about halfway, then dot each cookie with chocolate chips.
Bake for about 14 minutes, then remove cookies from the oven to cool. Once, cool, enjoy the best ever chocolate chip tahini cookies!
What to Serve with Chocolate Chip Tahini Cookies (Vegan)
- 3 Ingredient Cashew Ice Cream Recipe
- Chocolate Espresso Martini 🍸
- Soft Baked Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cookies 🥒
- Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats
- Easy Coconut Chia Pudding Recipe
Tools You Need
Fresh-Baked Cookie Goodness, For Us All!
Something about this time of year calls for all the fresh-baked cookies! Do you feel the same way? When you make these tahini chocolate chip cookies, make sure to grab a pic and share it on Instagram, using the tag @beamingbaker and #beamingbaker. I love seeing your BB creations! ‘Til our next sweet adventure together…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
🌰 📸 🍪Print
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
Chewy, Crispy, Soft Cookies… All For Your Epic Cookie Jar (and Mouth)
- Oat Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies (V, GF)
- The BEST Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (GF)
- Healthy Vegan Cookie Dough
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.