2 Ingredient 5 Minute Homemade Fudge Recipe (V, GF): a quick ‘n easy recipe for rich, decadent chocolate fudge that’s stable at room temperature! Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
- Line an 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you will need it later.
- Use the double boiler method or the following: Add chopped paleo vegan chocolate and almond butter to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until chopped paleo vegan chocolate is softened and melty. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Tap the pan to create an even layer. Optionally, use a spoon to make swirls on top.
- Transfer pan to freezer. Freeze until completely firm. Remove from freezer and slice into 18 squares. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.Looking for more chocolate treats? Try these Ultimate Fudgy Paleo Vegan Brownies and these Homemade Crunch Bars.
- Adapted from my Chocolate Pecan Fudge and my 5 Minute Peppermint Fudge.
- Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark area at room temperature, or in the refrigerator, for up to 2-3 weeks.
- Freezing Instructions: store in an airtight, freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Very firm, but enjoyable straight out of the freezer. If preferred, thaw for 10 minutes.
- Nutrition Info: is an estimate based on 18 total squares.
- *Substitution Notes: You can use any nut or seed butter you’d like! Ex: sunflower, cashew, peanut, etc. Just make sure it’s creamy and natural. The flavor of the nut/seed butter you use can affect the flavor of the fudge. Almond butter is best because the flavor is so mild. 🙂
- Category: Healthy, Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 87
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Protein: 2g