2 Ingredient 5 Minute Homemade Fudge Recipe (V, GF): a quick ‘n easy recipe for rich, decadent chocolate fudge that’s stable at room temperature! Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
- Line an 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you will need it later.
- Use the double boiler method or the following: Add chopped paleo vegan chocolate and almond butter to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until chopped paleo vegan chocolate is softened and melty. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Tap the pan to create an even layer. Optionally, use a spoon to make swirls on top.
- Transfer pan to freezer. Freeze until completely firm. Remove from freezer and slice into 18 squares. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– Adapted from my Chocolate Pecan Fudge and my 5 Minute Peppermint Fudge.
– Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark area at room temperature, or in the refrigerator, for up to 2-3 weeks.
– Freezing instructions: store in an airtight, freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Very firm, but enjoyable straight out of the freezer. If preferred, thaw for 10 minutes.
– Nutrition info: is an estimate based on 18 total squares.
-*Substitution Notes: You can use any nut or seed butter you’d like! Ex: sunflower, cashew, peanut, etc. Just make sure it’s creamy and natural. The flavor of the nut/seed butter you use can affect the flavor of the fudge. Almond butter is best because the flavor is so mild. 🙂
- Category: Dessert, Fudge, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 87
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Protein: 2g