3 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars (V, GF): a one bowl recipe for rich, decadent chocolate peanut butter bars bursting with crispy crunch. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Protein-Rich.
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup unsalted, natural creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup vegan gluten free brown rice crisp cereal*
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, greased foil or wax paper. Set aside at room temperature. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you will need it later.
- Melt the chocolate using the double boiler method, or do the following: add chocolate chips and peanut butter to a medium, microwave-safe bowl (large enough to add cereal later). Heat in 20-second increments until softened and melty. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Add cereal to melted chocolate mixture. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until well incorporated. Pour this mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using the spatula, smooth into an even layer. Tap the pan a few times to help even out the mixture.
- Transfer this pan into the freezer. Freeze for 35-45 minutes, or until completely firm. Slice into 36 mini squares (6 by 6). Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– Adapted from my 4 Ingredient Homemade Crunch Bars and my Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge.
– *You can use 1 cup instead of 3/4 cup if you want the bars to be crunchier. I went a bit lighter for this recipe so as to not overwhelm the delicious chocolate peanut butter fudge-like element. 😉
– Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks in the refrigerator, up to 1 month in the freezer.
– More homemade candy recipes: Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Cups, Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats, Peanut Butter Cups.
– Nutrition Info is an estimate based on 36 mini squares total for the entire recipe.
- Category: Candy, No Bake, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Protein-Rich
- Serving Size: 1 mini square
- Calories: 70
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Protein: 2g