Peanut Butter Keto Energy Balls Recipe: just 3 ingredients for easy keto energy bites bursting with peanut butter flavor!
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add peanut butter, coconut flour, and keto maple syrup.
- Using a fork, stir until well mixed. Then, use a silicone spatula to fold until well incorporated and thickened.
- Using a small or medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop peanut butter balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Here are the small and medium cookie scoops I use. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Keto Snacks You’d Like
Storing Notes: Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks. On Day 1, bites will be soft and moist. On Day 2 and forward, bites will become firmer and less moist.
Freezing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Firm, but soft enough to eat straight out of the freezer.
Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the ingredients I’ve listed in Where to Buy Ingredients. Also, it’s estimated based on 26 servings per recipe.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 69
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 4mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 4g, Net Carbs: 2g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg