3 Ingredient Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites Recipe (V, GF): a one bowl recipe for easy gluten-free no bake energy bites packed with peanut butter flavor! Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Clear some space in the freezer for this sheet. Set aside at room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, add peanut butter, maple syrup, and coconut flour. Whisk as long as you can. When the mixture gets harder to stir, use a rubber spatula to fold until well incorporated. Fold until thickened. Cover bowl and freeze for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from freezer. Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop peanut butter balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Here are the small and medium I use.
- Transfer back to the freezer to chill for 20-30 minutes, until somewhat firm.* Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
For the Sugar-Free + Low Carb version try: 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Keto Energy Balls Recipe (Low Carb, Vegan).
Easy Snacks to Try:
- *Note: Bites will become firmer and less moist the next day.
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Natural Peanut Butter | Coconut Flour | Pure Maple Syrup
- Storage Instructions: Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
- Freezing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. These reusable zip bags are freezer-friendly and super convenient. Very firm, but soft enough to eat straight out of the freezer.
- Recommended Tools: Medium Cookie Scoop | 4 Event Timer | Baking Sheet | 4oz Prep Bowls
- Nutrition Info: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 21 servings per recipe.
- Category: Snacks, Breakfast, Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bite
- Calories: 98
- Sugar: 4g
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: no bake peanut butter bites, vegan energy bites, vegan snacks, peanut butter energy balls