No Bake Peanut Butter Balls: just 3 ingredients for the best peanut butter bites—no bake, easy to make, simple & healthy ingredients. Soft and delicious no bake peanut butter balls. Vegan.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add peanut butter, maple syrup, and coconut flour. Using a rubber spatula, fold until well mixed and thickened.
- Cover bowl and freeze for 30 minutes. Remove from freezer.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop and drop peanut butter balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Optionally, roll into spheres. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
For the Sugar-Free + Low Carb version try: 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Keto Energy Balls Recipe (Low Carb, Vegan).
Peanut Butter Recipes We Love
Bites will become firmer and less moist the next day.
Room Temperature: Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
Refrigerator: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
Freezing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Firm, but soft enough to eat straight out of the freezer.
- Category: Snacks, Breakfast, Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peanut butter bites, no bake peanut butter balls