Soft Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies: this 4 ingredient Gluten Free peanut butter cookies recipe yields soft & healthy peanut butter cookies! The best GF peanut butter cookies—vegan, dairy-free and refined sugar free. Oil-Free, Grain Free.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients: peanut butter, flax egg, coconut sugar, baking soda and optionally, vanilla and salt. Using a rubber spatula, thoroughly stir and fold until well mixed.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop cookie dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Using a fork, press down on cookie to flatten. Repeat in the opposite direction, creating crisscross marks. Cookie won’t spread much.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes. Mine took 12 minutes. Transfer cookie sheet to cooling rack, and allow to cool for 20-30 minutes—do not remove from sheet for at least 20 minutes, as cookies are very soft and fragile. Then, if desired, transfer cookies directly onto the cooling rack to cool until completely cooled. After cooling, cookies will be firmer, but a tad fragile and melt-in-your-mouth. Handle with care. Enjoy! Storing notes below.
More Delicious GF Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes:
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Natural Peanut Butter | Golden Ground Flaxseed | Coconut Sugar
- Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container for up to 1-2 weeks at room temperature out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
- Freezing Instructions: Store in an airtight, freezer-friendly container for 1-2 months in the freezer. Before enjoying, allow to thaw for 10-30 minutes.
- Recommended Tools: Medium Cookie Scoop | Champagne Gold Chef Cookie Sheet | Parchment Paper Sheets
- Category: Dessert, Snacks
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 122
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 6mg
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 9g, Net Carbs: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg