4 Ingredient No Bake Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (V, GF): an easy recipe for delightfully chewy no bake cookies bursting with raisins and cinnamon flavor! Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
- 1 cup natural, unsalted creamy almond butter
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 ½ cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raisins, packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, add almond butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed.
- Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm and fragrant, and the mixture begins to dry out and become fluffy (about 4-7 rounds). Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop instructions in Notes.
- Add oats, raisins, and cinnamon, if using, to the almond butter mixture. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined.
- Using a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet, evenly spaced apart. Using a fork, flatten cookies to desired thickness.
- Chill in the freezer for 15-25 mins, until firm. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– Adapted from my 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies.
– Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 1 month. After the first day, you can store them at room temperature—they’ll be more firm.
– *Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add almond butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat and carefully pour over the dry mixture.
– More No Bake Recipes (all v, gf, df): no bake gluten free brownie bites, no bake peanut butter coconut bites, no bake chocolate peanut butter cup oatmeal bars.
- Category: No Bake, Dessert, Snacks, Cookies, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free