Try out one of the Best Vegan Protein Powders with my favorite, everyday basic vegan protein shake. I highly recommend following the recipe as listed. It’s amazing! 24g of protein per serving, with 18 Net Carbs.
- ¾ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk (more below)
- 3/4 cup frozen fruit (strawberries, blueberries, pineapple)
- 3 tablespoons chocolate vegan protein powder* (or 1 scoop of this chocolate one)
- 3 tablespoons vanilla vegan protein powder* (or 1 scoop of this vanilla one)
- 4 drops liquid stevia (optional)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- This is the blender I use to make my smoothies. It’s easy to use, holds the perfect amount, and can be left to keep blending while I walk away (it runs by itself).
- Add all ingredients in the order listed: 3/4 cup non-dairy milk, frozen fruit, chocolate vegan protein powder, vanilla vegan protein powder, stevia, vanilla, spinach and 1/2 cup non-dairy milk. This is the order that I’ve found to create the smoothest shake, without any protein powder getting stuck in a clump anywhere.
- Depending on your daily nutritional needs, feel free to add maca powder, peanut powder, nut butter or MCT oil.
- Close blender. Blend until smooth and no chunks remain. Enjoy immediately.
For a basic chocolate vegan protein shake with lots of customization options, check out my: 3 Ingredient Chocolate Vegan Protein Shake Recipe.
More Protein-Packed Snacks:
- Low Carb: 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Keto Energy Balls Recipe (Low Carb, Vegan)
- Low Carb: 3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs (Low Carb, Vegan)
- Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Smoothie (Vegan, Protein-Packed)
- Triple Berry Smoothie (Paleo, Vegan)
- 15 Healthy Protein-Packed No Bake Energy Bite Recipes
- Where To Buy Vegan Protein Powder: #1: Optimum Nutrition Vegan Protein Powder | #2: Orgain Vegan Protein Powder | #3: Vega Clean Vegan Protein Powder | #4: Vega Shake Protein Powder | #5: Genius Vegan Protein Powder
- *Most vegan protein powders will work with this amount in your protein shake. However, some are more highly concentrated & can create thicker shakes than desired. Try the recommended 1 serving listed on your protein powder and adjust as needed.
- A Note on Fruits: I love using frozen fruits in this recipe. If you like sweeter protein shakes, use sweeter fruits like pineapples, mangoes and blueberries. For a lighter sweetness, try peaches and strawberries, or swap 1/4 cup of the frozen fruit with ice cubes.
- Where to Buy Ingredients: MCT Oil for energy + brain boost | Gelatinized Maca Powder for energy | Naked PB Powder (PB2) | Paleo Chocolate Chunks | Raw Cacao Powder | sugar free sweetener: stevia drops or low carb monkfruit drops
- Recommended Tools: My Favorite Personal Blender | Extra Blender Cups | Shaker Bottles for quick & easy protein shakes: BlenderBottle (small) | BlenderBottle (large)
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the ingredients I’ve listed in Where to Buy Ingredients. Also, it’s estimated based on 1 serving per recipe, made without optional ingredients.
- Category: Snacks, Breakfast
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 protein shake
- Calories: 275
- Sugar: 12g
- Sodium: 530mg
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 30g, Net Carbs: 19g
- Fiber: 11g
- Protein: 24g
- Cholesterol: 0mg