Dark Chocolate Paleo Grain Free Granola Recipe (V, GF): an easy recipe for the best homemade grain free granola with chunky clusters, bursting with rich dark chocolate! Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo.
What is up with this idea that once January hits, none of us want treats anymore?
Like, the second the clock ticks over to January 1st, we all start getting super peppy about kelp noodles and kale bars? I mean… I don’t know about you, but I still feel the call/desperate need/lifeline-esque position of CHOCOLATE!
But yeah… I have to admit that I indulged a bit too much (and by that I mean: a lot too much) on holiday treats. So what to do now? I figured I’d go ahead and answer my own question, and perhaps help all of us who are in the same boat with: this Dark Chocolate Paleo Grain Free Granola Recipe.
Let me tell you, this granola is AMAZING. It just hits the spot. All of your needs for chocolate, something truly satisfying, crunchy, rich, sweet… and oh, totally made with healthy ingredients? It’s ALL HERE.
And did I mention? This granola boasts the BIGGEST CLUSTERS, like ever. What’s the point of even eating granola if clusters aren’t involved? 😉
Meanwhile, I’ve started to notice a trend in which dark chocolate recipes do really well in January. Last year, I shared my dark chocolate muffins, and they were a huge hit… which then led to the delightfully refreshing dark chocolate mint muffins (revamped recipe, deliciously moist). Those were (and still are) a hit. So I figured that there definitely needed to be more dark chocolate recipes on the blog!
Are you super excited about this Dark Chocolate Paleo Grain Free Granola Recipe? If you’re still on the fence, let me convince you with all of this healthy granola’s amazing points! It’s:
- dark, rich, and delicious
- just 138 calories per serving
- plant-based and allergy-friendly
- sooo good, with the biggest clusters!
- delightfully vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free
- soon-to-be your favorite paleo treat, along with these: No Bake Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Bars, Paleo Vegan Almond Joy Ice Cream
- just the best healthy paleo homemade granola recipe you’ve been searching for
- so amazing when paired with 5 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars & this ah-mazing 5 minute fudge!
- made with the simple, whole, healthy ingredients you know & love
Are you ready to get your yummy grain-free & oil-free granola on?! 😉 Let’s bake this! You grab the coconut flakes, I’ll grab the paleo vegan chocolate! I seriously can’t wait to hear what you think. It’s truly a pleasure to share in these kitchen adventures with you.
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
.︎ Click below to Pin .︎
If you liked this Dark Chocolate Paleo Grain Free Granola Recipe, then you’ll absolutely love these homemade grain free recipes:
Chocolate Paleo Grain Free Recipes & More!
- Homemade Chunky Paleo Granola with Clusters
- Homemade Chocolate Frosting (Paleo, DF, V, GF)
- Ultimate Fudgy Paleo Vegan Brownies (1-bowl, V, GF, DF)
- 3 Ingredient Homemade KIND Coconut Almond Bar Recipe (Oil-Free, V, GF)
Dark Chocolate Paleo Grain Free Granola Recipe (V, GF): an easy recipe for the best homemade grain free granola with chunky clusters, bursting with rich dark chocolate! Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free, Healthy.
Dark Chocolate Granola
- 1 ½ cups nuts, roughly chopped (almonds, pecans, walnuts, etc.)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3 tablespoons finely ground, blanched almond flour*
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder, or raw cacao powder for paleo
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later.
- Add all ingredients except chocolate chips to a large bowl. Using a rubber spatula, fold until clusters form and very well-mixed.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet. Using the spatula, gently nudge granola into an even layer. Separate granola into small piles to create clusters. Make space between clusters to allow for air to flow through and crisp up the granola.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, gently flip granola, making sure to keep clusters intact. Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, until edges are a deep golden brown and granola is just slightly soft. Mine took a total of 27 minutes. Granola will crisp up while cooling.
- Pour granola into a large mixing bowl. Add chocolate chips. Gently and thoroughly fold granola until well-mixed—until chocolate melts and “glues” the clusters together.
- Pour granola back onto the baking sheet. Allow to cool until chocolate sets (solidifies), about 30 minutes. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my Homemade Chunky Paleo Granola.
– *You may substitute this with unblanched almond meal.
– **If paleo, chop this paleo chocolate bar to replace the vegan chocolate chips.
– Here’s the large, yummy unsweetened coconut flakes that I use in this recipe.
– Storage notes: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 months at room temperature.
– Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, is estimated based on 22 1/4-cup servings per recipe. 🙂
- Category: Granola, Healthy Snacks, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free, Healthy
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 138
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Protein: 3g
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder | Maple Syrup | Blanched Almond Flour | Gluten Free Unsweetened Coconut | Cookie Sheet | Unbleached Parchment Paper | Stainless Steel Measuring Cups | Silicone Spatulas | Paleo Vegan Chocolate Chips
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.