Energy Balls Recipes from Beaming Baker. Here’s my favorite base energy balls recipe + 10 different flavors of energy balls you can make with it!
- ¾ cup nut butter (I use unsalted, natural creamy peanut butter)
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup add-ins of choice (shredded coconut, chopped nuts, chocolate chips, dried fruit, etc)
- 2 tablespoons add-ins
For flavor variations, check out the post above. 🙂
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl: nut butter, maple syrup, oats, ground flaxseed, and add-ins.
- Using a sturdy rubber spatula, stir and fold until well mixed. Make sure the dry ingredients are completely coated in the wet ingredients.
- Using a small or medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of mixture onto a plate or a lined baking sheet.
- Roll balls of mixture in your hands to create a sphere. Use your fingers to press together any loose bits.
- Optionally, press Toppings into the energy balls. Enjoy!
- For flavor variations (including Almond Joy), be sure to check out the post above.
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark environment for 1-2 weeks.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Method: No Cook, No Bake