A yogurt parfait in a bite-size cup. Crunchy, creamy, sweet, and packed full of fruit, these frozen yogurt bites feature triple berry yogurt atop a layer of crunchy granola with fresh fruit!
- ½ cup granola, more for topping
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt of choice
- ½ cup fresh fruit, larger pieces diced
- ¾ cup fresh fruit
- ¼ cup granola, smaller pieces work better
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with muffin liners or a 12-cup silicone baking pan.
- Sprinkle about 2 teaspoons of granola into the bottom of each cup. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add in yogurt and fresh fruit. Using a dough blender or fork, mash fruits into yogurt, until mostly mixed in, with just a few chunks remaining. Using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, stir and fold until well mixed.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the fruit & yogurt mixture into each cup, making sure to create an even layer. Tap the pan to smooth out each layer.
- Press about 1 tablespoon of fresh fruit into the tops of each cup.
- Sprinkle granola over the fruit, about 1 teaspoon.
- Place pan into freezer and chill until firm, about 2-4 hours.
- Pop out each cup and enjoy.
Homemade Granola Recipes to use in your yogurt bites:
Storing Instructions: Store in freezer-friendly container for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw at room temperature for 5-15 minutes before enjoying.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American