Gluten Free Chai Spice Granola Recipe (V, GF): a super easy, 1-bowl recipe for crunchy granola bursting with your favorite fall spices and nuts! Made with healthy ingredients. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Healthy.
- 3 cups nuts, roughly chopped (almonds, pecans, walnuts, etc.)
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup finely ground, blanched almond flour*
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon salt (optional)
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Using a rubber spatula, fold until clusters form and mixture is well mixed.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet. Using the spatula, gently nudge granola into an even layer. Separate granola into small piles to create clusters. Make space between clusters to allow for air to flow through and crisp up the granola.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, gently flip granola, making sure to keep clusters intact. Bake for an additional 5-15 minutes, until edges are a deep golden brown and granola is just slightly soft. Be careful not to burn the granola. Mine took a total of 22 minutes. Granola will crisp up while cooling.
- Place baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes, or until completely cooled. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 4 Ingredient Healthy Homemade Granola (V + GF).
– *You may substitute this with unblanched almond meal.
– Storage notes: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 months at room temperature.
- Category: Granola, Snacks, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Healthy