Vegan Gluten Free Brownies (GF): super rich & moist FUDGY vegan gf brownies! The best vegan gluten free brownie recipe—easy to make, mouthwateringly good, Gluten Free & Dairy Free!
What’s your favorite texture of vegan gluten free brownies? Is it fudgy and moist with deep chocolate flavor? Or is it cakey and a little fluffy with chocolate undertones? (Okay, admittedly, if chocolate is under, I can’t say what would be over it. Lol).
I think the best vegan gluten free brownies would be seriously chocolatey, with rich, moist chocolate flavor and unbelievably fudgy texture that’s just this side of baked. It would be a little light, but mostly dense and very satisfying. And chocolate would be the whole dang point of it!
*Gets off my soapbox*
So the age-old brownie debate rages on: moist & fudgy or light & cakey? If you said moist & fudgy, you’re in the right place. If you said the other thing, you know where to door is. … J/k! To that, I say, stick around, try these vegan gluten free brownies and see if you like ‘em. 😉
An easy recipe for soft, super-moist Vegan Gluten Free Brownies bursting with rich, fudgy texture.
Back in 2016, I shared these vegan gluten free brownies as “Gluten Free Vegan Brownies”. As it turns out, no one really searches for “gluten free vegan brownies,” but actually search for “Vegan Gluten Free Brownies.” Oh, the things you learn!
>>RELATED: The BEST Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies | Soft Baked Chocolate Vegan Donuts Recipe (Gluten Free) | 35+ Best Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
Since then, these gluten free dairy brownies have been made 1,000s of times, instagrammed over and over, commented on a bajillion times and well-loved the world over. So what’s the fuss about? Let’s just say it all starts with the taste and texture…
Taste & Texture: Vegan Gluten Free Brownies
These vegan gluten free brownies have the most incredible texture. Imagine: soft & moist squares of brownie goodness with fudgy, rich texture. Then, enjoy double the chocolate flavor from cocoa powder and vegan chocolate chips that bake up into the most satisfying, deep chocolate flavors that hit that sweet spot like no other.
How to Make Vegan Gluten Free Brownies
When I first started baking vegan gluten free desserts, I was truly overwhelmed by all the hoops one needs to jump through in order to make such a treat… well, edible. There’s a reason why vegan gluten free desserts have a reputation for being gummy, oddly chewy when not needed, and totally crumbly when, again, not needed. So my mission in making these vegan gf brownies was to deliver a truly magnificent brownie dessert that no one would believe was gluten free and vegan.
I amped up the moist ‘n fudgy factor of these brownies by including two different kinds of vegan- and gluten free-friendly, healthy fats. I also chose to use gluten free oat flour because I find it’s the best ingredient for highlighting the main flavor in a recipe. Here, you’ll find that it’s chocolate (spoiler alert!).
Before starting on any baking adventure, I head straight to the oven and preheat that bad boy. It’s a habit I picked up when I started baking and ran into so many forgetful moments of not remembering to preheat the oven! Next, prepare your flax eggs–this is a good thing to do at the start of any vegan recipe that calls for it. Flax eggs need about 15 minutes to set, so you want it to be ready when you are. 😉
Whisk together almond butter, coconut sugar, maple syrup and coconut oil in a medium bowl. Then, whisk in cocoa powder until shiny and smooth. Whisk in vanilla, salt and flax eggs.
Fold in gluten free oat flour until no flour patches remain in your brownie batter. Fold in vegan chocolate chips.
Pour & Bake
Pour vegan gf brownie batter into a lined pan. Bake for about 30 minutes.
Cool, Slice & Enjoy
Cool, slice and enjoy the best vegan gluten free brownies ever!
Great Tools for the Best Vegan Gluten Free Brownies
- Gluten Free Vegan Pantry Essentials: Gluten Free Rolled Oats for making Homemade Oat Flour | Coconut Sugar | Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Raw Cacao Powder & Golden Ground Flaxseed – two super-essential ingredients in my vegan gluten free baking pantry. The raw cacao powder is nutrient-rich and boasts deep chocolate flavor while the golden ground flaxseed is so finely milled that you won’t detect it at all in your baked goods! Perfect flax eggs, here we come! 😉
- Vegan Chocolate Chips or Allergy-Friendly Chocolate Chips – the vegan chocolate chips are my fave, while the allergy-friendly chocolate chips are a super popular choice.
- Easy Brownie Slicer – hint: this is also a pizza cutter! 😉 I love using this baby to easily slice the entire tray of gluten free brownies in just a few motions.
Gluten Free Dairy Free Brownies (Vegan) & More
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- Ultimate Fudgy Paleo Vegan Brownies Recipe
- Healthy Zucchini Brownies (Vegan, GF)
- Best Vegan Brownies Recipe – Easy ‘n Moist!
- Fudgy Vegan Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies Recipe
- No Bake Vegan Brownies – 5 Ingredient!
- My Favorite Gluten Free Brownies Recipe From Scratch!
- Vegan Banana Brownies Recipe
- 50+ Gluten Free Dairy Free Desserts!
- 30+ Healthy Vegan Dessert Recipes
- Fudgy Vegan Brownies – 6 Ways
Vivaciously Vibrant Vegan Gluten Free V…Brownies!
Alright, so I didn’t have another V under my sleeve. Send one over, will ya? 😉 I can’t wait to hear what you think of today’s vegan gluten free brownie recipe. Be sure to leave a comment & let me know what you think of my recipe! I truly love hearing from you. I’m so grateful you’re here, sharing in these baking adventures with me and your loved ones. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
🍫 📸 🍫
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.