Healthy Zucchini Brownies (Vegan, GF): this chocolate zucchini brownies recipe yields moist, tender cakey brownies with rich chocolate flavor & a lightly fudgy texture. Vegan, Healthy.
Happy Saturday! Ahhh, that never does get old does it? I feel like a kid every time I get to shout that out loud (and type it, let’s be honest). Do you have any big plans for today? Perhaps a little kite-flying, perhaps a little baking, perhaps a little adventuring?
Whatever it is you do, I hope that it’s fun, joy-filled and totally awesome. 😉 In the meantime, it’s my sole job to get you excited about zucchini season!!!
Okay, I totally know that zucchini is available all the gosh-dang time, but this time of year is pretty much the best time to partake in all of the zucchini recipes: I mean, there’s Healthy Zucchini Bread, there’s Healthy Moist Zucchini Muffins, there’s even Zucchini–wait a minute, let me get back on point!
Now you totally have all the reasons to harvest the zucchini you’ve been growing in your backyard (go you), or put in a grocery delivery order for zucchini by the ton (or something).
Healthy Zucchini Brownies (Vegan, GF)
‘Cuz today, we’re making healthy zucchini brownies—vegan and gluten free! I’m so excited to share this super chocolatey chocolate zucchini brownie recipe! Are you ready for that, and potentially more exclamation marks? Hold onto your butts! (I just had to. Lol.)
Vegan Brownies You’d Love: Best Vegan Brownies Recipe – Easy ‘n Moist! + No Bake Vegan Brownies – 5 Ingredient!
Healthy Zucchini Brownies: the Taste & Texture
The taste & texture of these healthy zucchini brownies is beyond. You’d never know that they’re vegan; you’d never know that they’re made with all of the healthy ingredients.
These healthy zucchini brownies are moist, cakey brownies with a lightly fudgy texture, and oh-so-rich, deep chocolate flavor. The soft and tender crumb of these healthy zucchini brownies are what make them melt in your mouth—all while you bask in the melty chocolate chips in each and every brownie.
How to Store Healthy Zucchini Brownies
Room Temperature: I don’t recommend storing your healthy zucchini brownies at room temperature. The fresh nature of your zucchini (and its inherent juiciness) can cause the zucchini brownies to spoil if not refrigerated.
Refrigeration: store your healthy zucchini brownies in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. However, zucchini brownies are best the first day or two or three if you’re lucky. To revive your brownies, simply heat them up in 10-second increments in the microwave until just warm. Enjoy!
Recommended Tools for the Best Healthy Zucchini Brownies Recipe
- Grater – Erik’s favorite grater–and he would know because he’s the resident BB Grater Dude. Yep, Grater Dude. 😉 According to Erik, “This grater is rad because you can grate everything from zucchinis to carrots super fast without risking injury bc the rubber-y platform holds still while the handle is easy to hold.” Thanks Erik!
- Sifter – My favorite sifter, and one that I have several of. Stainless steel, so sturdy and survives through 1,000s of baking sessions per year (and I’ve had these for years and years).
- Easy Brownie Slicer – A super fun tool for slicing your healthy brownies very, very quickly with just a few motions.
- Vegan Chocolate Chips – Since folks have been asking, I decided to share my favorite vegan chocolate chips! These are tasty, dairy-free and have rich chocolate flavor.
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Vegan Chocolate Chips | Gluten Free Rolled Oats for making Homemade Oat Flour | Raw Cacao Powder | Coconut Oil + Coconut Sugar | Golden Ground Flaxseed
Happy Saturday! Sorry, I just had to say it again. 😉 But didn’t it feel just as good the second time? I can’t wait to hear what you and your loved ones think of my recipe—be sure to comment below to let me know! I’m so thankful that you’re here, sharing in these kitchen adventures with me. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Healthy Zucchini & Brownies Recipes (Vegan)
- Soft Baked Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Healthy Moist Vegan Zucchini Muffins w/ Chocolate Chips
- Ultimate Fudgy Paleo Vegan Brownies Recipe
- Fudgy Vegan Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies Recipe – Gluten Free, From Scratch!
- Vegan Gluten Free Brownies
- Moist Vegan Gluten Free Zucchini Bread Recipe
- My Favorite Gluten Free Brownies Recipe From Scratch!
- Vegan Banana Brownies Recipe
- Zucchini Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.