Healthy No Sugar Added Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream (V, DF): a super easy, 5-ingredient recipe for the BEST deliciously creamy and chocolatey no churn peanut butter ice cream. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo option.
Healthy No Sugar Added Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Tell me, who’s SUPER excited about a healthy (for real) chocolate ice cream bursting with 1000% peanut butter YUM? Alright, 1000% might be a little too much… an exaggeration on my part because it just sounded more fun. 😉
But trust me, this healthy chocolate peanut butter ice cream is for Peanut Butter Lovers only. It’s super creamy, deliciously chocolatey, but most importantly, indulgently peanut-buttery.
What does that mean?
Peanut butter all throughout the chocolate base ice cream. Thick ribbons of peanut butter swirling deliciously through that creamy chocolate base. And…
Wait! There’s no “and” because that’s all. You. Need.
Scratch that—and, NO ADDED SUGAR.
Who’s loving this?
You don’t need the added sugar because we’ve got lovely bananas on our side, naturally ripened aka sweetened to perfection.
And before you ask, nope, this ice cream doesn’t taste like a bunch of bananas! 😉 It tastes like peanut butter, chocolate, more peanut butter, a hint of bananas, and even more peanut butter.
You won’t miss the added sugar, and you be truly dumbfounded by how creamy this Healthy No Sugar Added Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream truly is. The secret’s in the peanut butter and the bananas. Each add a creamy richness that negates the need for heavy cream, coconut cream, egg whites, or any of that stuff!
So go ahead, grab another scoop. You deserve it and you don’t need to think twice about it. Because this ice cream is guilt free. Oh yeah!
Best of all, this chocolate peanut butter ice cream is super easy to make. Even easier, if you skip the peanut butter swirl part… but honestly, the extra minute or two it takes to make the swirl is totally and absolutely worth it.
Meanwhile, if you’re searching for more peanut butter treats, try these on for size:
- 4 Ingredient Banana Peanut Butter Swirl Ice Cream <– SO good. Seriously my favorite!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Frosty
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites Recipe (a huge hit since I shared it, garnering 1,000s of views a day)
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
In case I don’t have you convinced, let me tell you all about this Healthy No Sugar Added Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream. It’s:
- seriously easy to make!
- comes together in just 5-10 minutes
- deliciously super creamy
- vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free
- easily made paleo by swapping the peanut butter for almond butter
- bursting with chocolate
- made especially for Peanut Butter Lovers, with twice the amount of peanut butter YUM
- just the no added sugar ice cream you’ve been looking for
- basically the tastiest, creamiest healthy chocolate peanut butter ice cream ever .
- the perfect excuse to eat all the peanut butter!
Are you ready for this? I’ll grab the ripened bananas, you grab the peanut butter! I can’t wait to see what you think of this recipe. 🙂 It’s always an honor to share in these fun kitchen adventures with you. I’m truly grateful that you’re here.
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤
.︎ Click below to Pin .︎
If you enjoyed this Healthy No Sugar Added Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream, then you’ll just love these delicious and healthy peanut butter dessert recipes:
More Gluten Free Vegan Peanut Butter Recipes
- 4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- 4 Ingredient Banana Peanut Butter Swirl Ice Cream (you have to try this if you’re a big PB ice cream fan!)
- and No Churn Chocolate Chocolate Chip Coconut Vegan Ice Cream, just for fun! 😉
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.