Nutty, crunchy, packed with hemp goodness and the comforting sweetness of dates. One of my favorite granola recipes because it’s crispy, sweet and mellow with the heart-healthy benefits of hemp!
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold thoroughly until clusters form and mixture is very well mixed. You want to make sure that the maple syrup is evenly distributed, and nothing is left dry.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet. Using the spatula, gently nudge granola into an even layer. Separate granola into small piles to create clusters. Make space between clusters to allow for air to flow through and crisp up the granola.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, gently flip granola, making sure to keep clusters intact. Bake for an additional 5-15 minutes, until edges are a deep golden brown and granola is just slightly soft. Mine took a total of 30 minutes. Granola will crisp up while cooling.
- Place baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes, or until completely cooled. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 months at room temperature, keep out of direct sunlight.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American