Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Cups: this 5 Minute chocolate peanut butter fudge recipe is so easy! Just 2 ingredients for yummy cups of creamy, rich Low Carb fudge!
- Place muffin liners into a 12-cup Muffin Pan. Set aside for later.
- Melt the keto chocolate & peanut butter together using the double boiler method or the following: add chocolate and peanut butter to a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is fully softened and mostly melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared muffin pan, making sure to evenly spread it across 12 cups. Tap the pan on a protected surface several times to smooth out the mixture and release air bubbles.
- Chill in the freezer for 30-60 minutes, or until firm. Optionally, when the fudge is almost completely firm, press chopped peanuts gently into the top of each cup. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 2 Ingredient 5 Minute Fudge.
More Keto & Fudge Recipes:
- Where to Buy Ingredients – Keto Chocolate Chips | Unsalted Natural, Creamy Peanut Butter
- Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator the 1st day. From the 2nd day and forward, you can store the fudge at room temperature. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources. Here are my favorite snack storage bags: Batman Reusable Snack Bags | Compostable Snack Bags | Washable Snack Bags.
- Freezing Instructions: store in a freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw for 10 minutes before enjoying, or, enjoy immediately if you like it firm.
- Recommended Tools – Glass Mixing Bowls | Muffin Pan | Muffin Liners
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients. Also, it’s estimated based on 12 servings per recipe, made without optional ingredients.
- Category: Dessert, No Bake
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 fudge cup
- Calories: 170
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 12g (Net 4g)
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg