No Churn Chocolate Chocolate Chip Coconut Vegan Ice Cream (Paleo, V, GF): a 7 ingredient, no churn recipe for creamy, rich and chocolatey ice cream bursting with coconut flavor. Vegan, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
- 3 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- ½ cup coconut cream*
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (paleo-friendly if desired)
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons paleo vegan chocolate chunks, chips or chopped chocolate
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut shreds or flakes
- 2 tablespoons paleo vegan chocolate chips or chunks
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut shreds or flakes
- Add bananas to a food processor (preferred) or blender. Blend until crumbly. Add coconut cream, cocoa powder, maple syrup and vanilla, blending until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add chocolate and coconut into the blender, blending until just incorporated (2-4 pulses). Here’s the paleo vegan chocolate chunks that I use.
- If you like super soft, melty ice cream, enjoy immediately. If you want your ice cream firm and scoopable: pour into a freezer-friendly, airtight container. Optionally, sprinkle toppings and press into ice cream. Freeze for 3-6 hours, or until completely frozen. Allow to thaw for 5-15 minutes before scooping. Enjoy!
Adapted from my Coconut Chocolate Chip Vegan Ice Cream (Paleo, V, GF).
Also try my super easy, no churn Paleo Vegan Almond Joy Ice Cream and my 4 ingredient Dark Chocolate Nice Cream (Paleo, V, DF).
– *You can use canned coconut cream, or you do the following: Allow a can of full fat coconut milk to settle for 1-3 days in the refrigerator. Open the can and scoop the firm, creamy white part off the top—this is the coconut cream.
– More Frozen Desserts: chocolate covered strawberry ice cream bars, paleo almond joy milkshake, mango coconut ice cream.
- Category: Dessert, Ice Cream, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free