Protein-Packed Strawberry Peanut Butter Smoothie: 19 grams of protein per serving, 5 simple ingredients in a quick and easy recipe for a creamy, healthy and protein-rich smoothie chockfull of strawberries and peanut butter.
- 1 ½ cups frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup natural, unsalted peanut butter
- 2 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup almond milk
- Add all ingredients into blender.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as necessary.
- Pour into cups. Enjoy!
- Category: Smoothie, Snacks