Strawberry Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan): make easy vegan overnight oats that are thick & creamy! Simple ingredients for an easy, healthy breakfast!
Strawberry Overnight Oats
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons coconut cream or non-dairy vanilla yogurt*
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (optional, but recommended)
- 2–4 teaspoons pure maple syrup (optional, but recommended)
- ¼ to ½ cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- Set aside 2-3 resealable jars. Here are the resealable mini glass jars that I use–if using these, set aside 3 jars.
- Follow the steps for one or multiple layers below. For One Layer: Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl for easier stirring, then pour into jars when done.
To Create Multiple Layers: Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir until well mixed. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 1-3 hours, until thickened. Once thickened, pour mixture into jar about 1/5th of the way up. Smooth into an even layer. Add a layer of strawberries. Repeat until the jar is full.
- Seal jars.
- Store overnight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.** Overnight oats will become thicker as each day passes. If desired, add non-dairy milk to thin it out. Enjoy cold, or heat in the microwave in 20-second increments until warm.
Delicious Overnight Oats Recipes
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Coconut Cream | Gluten Free Rolled Oats | Chia Seeds | Pure Maple Syrup
- *I prefer using coconut cream in overnight oats—it lends a thick, creamy and delicious texture. If using non-dairy yogurt, make sure to choose your favorite kind—the flavor will be very present. Also, use vanilla yogurt for a tasty addition!
- **Storing Instructions: Overnight oats can be kept for up to 5 days. However, if using homemade almondmilk or another ingredient that is highly perishable, overnight oats will stay fresh for a shorter period (such as 2-3 days).
- Recommended Tools: Mini Overnight Oat Jars + Cute Mini Spoons | Glass Mixing Bowls for making large batches easily.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Breakfast, Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American