2 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge: EASY keto fudge recipe prepared in 5 minutes for thick squares of decadent, Low Carb keto chocolate peanut butter fudge.
- Line an 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate & peanut butter together using the double boiler method or the following: add chocolate and peanut butter to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is fully softened and mostly melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Using a rubber spatula, smooth into an even layer.
- Chill in the freezer for 40-70 minutes, or until firm. Slice and enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 2 Ingredient 5 Minute Fudge.
More Keto Recipes:
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator the 1st day. From the 2nd day and forward, you can store the fudge at room temperature. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
Freezing Instructions: store in a freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw for 10 minutes before enjoying, or, enjoy immediately if you like it firm.
Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients. Also, it’s estimated based on 18 servings per recipe.
- Category: Dessert, Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 113
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 8g (Net Carbs: 3g)
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg