Keto Chocolate Fudge: this low carb chocolate pecan fudge recipe only needs 2 ingredients, is vegan & dairy free! The best 5 minute fudge— thick squares of sugar free chocolate fudge! Tastes like chocolate covered pecans.
Keto Pecan Butter Fudge
- pecan halves
- Line an 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate & pecan butter together using the double boiler method or the following: add chocolate and pecan butter to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is fully softened and mostly melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Using a rubber spatula, smooth into an even layer. Optionally, top with pecans.
- Chill in the freezer for 40-70 minutes, or until firm. Slice and enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 2 Ingredient 5 Minute Homemade Fudge.
More Fudge Recipes:
- Here are the low-carb chocolate chips that I use in this recipe.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
- Freezing Instructions: store in a freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw for 10 minutes before enjoying, or, enjoy immediately if you like it firm.
- Category: Dessert, Candy
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 130
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 7g, Net Carbs: 2g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: keto fudge recipe, keto chocolate fudge, chocolate pecan fudge recipe, low carb chocolate fudge recipe