Easy Oatmeal Cups with Almond Butter: this 3 ingredient no bake oatmeal cups recipe yields soft & chewy oatmeal cups—the perfect Quick ‘n Easy snack on-the-go! Vegan, Gluten Free.
- Lay a 12-cup silicone baking pan on a medium baking sheet. This is the pan I use—it has narrower cups, which make for thicker oat cups. I highly recommend this pan, as it’s much easier to remove the oat cups. Set aside for later.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, add almond butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed.
- Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm and fragrant, and the mixture begins to dry out (about 4-7 rounds). Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop instructions in Notes.
- Add oats to the almond butter mixture. Use a rubber spatula or wooden spoon to fold until thoroughly combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of cookie dough into the cups of the baking pan. Using a spoon, press and flatten mixture until tops are smooth and dough is evenly distributed in the cup.
- Chill in the freezer for 15-25 minutes, until firm. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Easy Vegan GF Almond Butter Butter Recipes
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Gluten Free Rolled Oats | Natural, Creamy Almond Butter | Pure Maple Syrup
- Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 1 month.
- Freezing Instructions: Store oatmeal cups in a freezer-friendly container for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw at room temperature for 5-15 minutes before enjoying.
- *Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add almond butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat and carefully pour over the dry mixture in a heatproof mixing bowl.
- Recommended Tools: 12-cup Silicone Pan | Baking Sheet | Favorite Snack Bags: Batman Reusable Snack Bags | Compostable Snack Bags | Washable Snack Bags | Glass Mixing Bowls | Prep Bowls
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients. Also, it’s estimated based on 17 servings per recipe.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: No Bake, Healthy Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 mini cup
- Calories: 138
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg