3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies: super easy recipe for healthy no bake cookies without milk—the best gluten free vegan peanut butter cookies! Dairy-Free, Protein-Rich, Healthy, No Bake.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed.
- Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm and fragrant, and the mixture begins to dry out (about 4-7 rounds). Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop instructions in Notes.
- Add oats to the peanut butter mixture. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet, evenly spaced apart. Using a fork, flatten cookies to desired thickness.
- Chill in the freezer for 15-25 mins, until firm. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 3 Ingredient No Bake Gluten Free Peanut Butter Granola Bars.
More Easy Vegan GF Peanut Butter Recipes
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 1 month. After the first day, you can store them at room temperature—they’ll be more firm.
- Freezing instructions: store no bake cookies in freezer-friendly container or bag for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw at room temperature for 5-15 minutes before enjoying.
- *Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat and carefully pour over the dry mixture.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 22 servings per recipe.
- Category: Dessert, Snacks
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 115
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: no bake peanut butter cookies, no bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies, easy peanut butter cookies