Keto Peanut Butter Bars: only 4 ingredients for soft ‘n dense no bake peanut butter bars topped with a thick layer of chocolate peanut butter. Sink your teeth into the best keto peanut butter chocolate bars! Like PB cups in bar form.
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment or wax paper. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you’ll need it later. Set aside.
- Make the Peanut Butter Layer: In a medium bowl, add Peanut Butter Layer ingredients: 1 cup peanut butter, keto maple syrup, and coconut flour.
- Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until well-mixed and thickened, with no visible flour patches remaining. It will be very thick.
- Drop peanut butter “dough” ball in the center of prepared baking pan. Using the rubber spatula, spread from the center outwards, smoothing dough into an even layer. Set aside.
- Make the Chocolate Topping: Use the double boiler method or the following. Add Chocolate Topping ingredients to a medium, microwave-safe bowl: 1 cup chocolate chips and ½ cup peanut butter. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is softened and melty. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter filling. Using a clean rubber spatula, smooth into an even layer. Tap the pan a few times to help even out the chocolate.
- Transfer pan to freezer. Freeze for 45-60 minutes, or until firm. Remove from freezer and slice into 16 squares. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Recipes
Storing Instructions: On the first day, these bars are best stored in the refrigerator, as the chocolate topping hasn’t fully set yet. Serve and enjoy within 1 hour. After the first day, you may store these bars in an airtight container at room temperature or the refrigerator (1-2 weeks). Starting week 2, the bars are a bit drier (like Reese’s PB cup filling), but still delicious.
Freezing Instructions: These bars freeze well. Store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Thaw at room temperature for 10 minutes before enjoying.
Nutrition Info is an estimate calculated based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients (click the links for exact products). To calculate net carbs: subtract dietary fiber from total carbohydrates.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 183
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 4.4mg
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 11g, Net Carbs: 3.8g
- Fiber: 7.4g
- Protein: 7.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: keto peanut butter bars