4 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Bars (V, GF): an easy, one bowl recipe for protein-rich, gluten-free oatmeal bars bursting with peanut butter and coconut. Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free.
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut flakes or shreds
- ¾ cup gluten free rolled oats
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan-you will need it later.
- In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed.
- Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm and fragrant, and the mixture begins to dry out and become fluffy (about 4-7 rounds). Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop instructions in Notes.
- Add coconut and oats. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined. Pour this mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using a rubber spatula, smooth into an even, tightly packed layer.
- Freeze for 25-35 minutes, or until firm and completely chilled. Slice into 16 bars. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– Adapted from my 4 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies.
– *Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat and carefully pour over the dry mixture.
– Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1-2 months. After the first day, you can store them at room temperature-they’ll be more firm.
– More no bake peanut butter recipes: no bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookies, no bake peanut butter chocolate bars, 3 ingredient peanut butter no bake energy bites.
- Category: No Bake, Healthy Snacks, Protein-Packed, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free