4 Ingredient Paleo Almond Butter Ice Cream (Vegan, Keto): creamy, luscious almond butter vegan ice cream in 5 minutes—no churn, easy! This keto ice cream recipe is silky smooth, dairy-free, made without an ice cream maker. Non-Dairy, Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free.
Paleo Almond Butter Ice Cream
- 1 (13.66 oz) can full-fat coconut milk
- ¾ cup unsalted, natural creamy almond butter or homemade almond butter
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract or almond extract (I used 1 of each)
- 3–4 tablespoons pure maple syrup, OR one of the keto-friendly sweeteners listed below* (more if you like it sweeter)
Keto Sweeteners – use ONE of the following, instead of maple syrup:
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender: coconut milk, almond butter, extract and sweetener.
- Blend until smooth. Periodically scrape down the sides of the blender/processor.
- Pour into a freezer-friendly container, such as this reusable ice cream tub or these portion control mini ice cream containers. Cover and place into the freezer.
- Freeze for 3-6 hours, until firm. Enjoy! If enjoying the next day or later, allow to thaw for about 30-60 minutes at room temperature, or until soft enough to scoop.
More Paleo Vegan Ice Cream Recipes (no churn):
- Storing Instructions: keep for 1-2 weeks. Before enjoying: allow to thaw for 30-60 minutes at room temperature, or until soft enough to scoop.
- Quick Thaw: make sure your ice cream is in a microwave-safe container, then pop the container into the microwave. Heat in 20-second increments until soft enough to scoop.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 12 servings per recipe, and made with liquid monkfruit extract.
Keto Sweeteners (Low-Carb, Sugar-Free, Low Glycemic)
- Liquid Monkfruit Extract: Zero glycemic, tastes like honey, with no bitter aftertaste (which you can get with stevia). One of my favorites! Keto, Vegan, Low Glycemic, Low Carb, Paleo, Gluten-Free.
- Sugar Free Monkfruit Maple Flavored Syrup: Closest in taste to the pure maple syrup listed in this recipe. Only 1 net carb and 0 grams of sugar per 2 tablespoons. Keto, Vegan, Low Glycemic, Low Carb, Paleo, Gluten-Free.
- Liquid Stevia: Zero glycemic, zero calories. Just be careful with using more than the amount in the recipe because stevia can leave quite the aftertaste, which can be unpleasant.
Recommended Tools for Paleo Almond Butter Ice Cream
- Low-Carb, Keto-friendly Sweeteners: Sugar Free Maple Syrup: Lakanto Maple Flavored Sugar-Free Syrup. Plant-based Paleo Sweeteners: Liquid Stevia Drops or Monk Fruit Liquid Sweetener (with Erythritol).
- Reusable Ice Cream Containers: This tall, rectangular Insulated Ice Cream Tub fits perfectly in your freezer door. For pint-style containers: Reusable Ice Cream Tub or Mini, Portion Control Ice Cream Containers – perfect for homemade ice cream & love that they’re reusable!
- Nifty ice cream scoop: Easy to use, yields beautiful spheres of ice cream. .
- My favorite Food Processor: Super reliable and super strong food processor. My go-to when making paleo ice cream, homemade almond butter and more.
- Category: Ice Cream, Frozen Desserts
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 153
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 8mg
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 4g, Net Carbs: 2g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: keto ice cream, paleo ice cream, almond butter ice cream, vegan ice cream