Fresh blueberries, creamy vanilla yogurt and crunchy granola settle into loving layers in this wonderfully satisfying blueberry yogurt parfait recipe!
- Set aside 1 glass jar or cup.
- Spoon 1/3 cup yogurt into the bottom of the jar, creating an even, smooth layer.
- Sprinkle blueberries over the yogurt, creating a single or double layer, depending on the size of your jar.
- Optionally, sprinkle granulated monkfruit or sweetener of choice over the berries. Add more to sweeten tart fruit, less if the fruit is already very sweet or you like your parfait on the less sweet side.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of your favorite granola over the sweetened fruit layer. I like baking up a fresh batch of low calorie granola or gluten free granola for my blueberry parfaits.
- Repeat this sequence twice more.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: blueberry yogurt parfait