Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats: this easy vegan overnight oats recipe is gluten free & healthy! The best overnight oats (vegan)—tastes like chocolate peanut butter cups & made with simple, whole ingredients. Refined Sugar-Free, GF, Dairy-Free.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Vegan Overnight Oats
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted, natural creamy peanut butter or homemade peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream or non-dairy vanilla yogurt*
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2–3 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- mini chocolate chips
- chopped peanuts
- peanut butter drizzle or chocolate sauce
- If making two medium servings, set aside two resealable jars. Here are the mini glass jars that I use. If making one large serving, set aside one medium mason jar.
- Add all ingredients to two medium jars or one large jar, leaving enough room to stir. Or, add all ingredients to a mixing bowl for easier stirring, then pour into jars when done.
- Stir until well mixed. Add optional dry toppings (mini chocolate chips, peanuts, etc.) Seal jars.
- Store overnight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Overnight oats will become thicker as each day passes. If desired, add non-dairy milk to thin it out. Top with peanut butter or chocolate drizzle. Enjoy cold, or heat in the microwave in 20-second increments until warm.
Healthy Vegan Overnight Oat Recipes
- *I prefer using coconut cream in overnight oats—it lends a thick, creamy and delicious texture. If using non-dairy yogurt, make sure to choose your favorite kind—the flavor will be very present. Also, use vanilla yogurt for a tasty addition!
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 2 servings per recipe, made with coconut cream.
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert, Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 medium serving (small jar)
- Calories: 257
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 50mg
- Fat: 15g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: chocolate peanut butter overnight oats, easy vegan overnight oats, peanut butter chocolate overnight oats