Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake Recipe: this Vegan + High-Protein shake recipe requires just 5 ingredients & 5 minutes to make! Creamy peanut butter & chocolate YUM.
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk (more below)
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 scoops of this chocolate vegan protein powder (adjust as needed if using another brand)
- ½ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 2–3 tablespoons unsalted creamy, natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil (optional)
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional)
- ¼ to ½ cup ice cubes
- This is the blender I use to make my smoothies. It’s easy to use, holds the perfect amount, and can be left to keep blending while I walk away (it runs by itself). Not sponsored, I just love this!
- Add all ingredients in the order listed: 1 cup non-dairy milk, banana, vegan protein powder, ½ cup milk, peanut butter, MCT oil, vanilla and ice cubes. This is the order that I’ve found to be smoothest, without any protein powder getting stuck in a clump anywhere.
- Depending on your daily nutritional requirements/needs, feel free to add optional boosters.
- Close blender. Blend until smooth and no chunks remain. Enjoy immediately!
If you don’t know what vegan protein powder to use… here’s my review + guide to vegan protein powders.
More Protein-Rich, Plant-Based Smoothies:
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Chocolate Vegan Protein Powder| MCT Coconut Oil | Maca Powder | Paleo Chocolate Chunks | Peanut Flour
- Recommended Tools: My Favorite Personal Blender | Extra Blender Cups
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients. Also, it’s estimated based on 2 servings per recipe, made without optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 248
- Sugar: 11g
- Sodium: 273mg
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 24g (Net Carbs: 18g)
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 16g
- Cholesterol: 0mg