Easy Homemade Almond Butter Recipe: learn how to make healthy almond butter in minutes! All you need is 1 ingredient to make the best homemade almond butter ever.
- 2 cups unsalted, roasted almonds
- See photo tutorial in post for helpful visuals, tips & details.
- Add almonds to a food processor or blender. Blend until coarse.
- Scrape down the sides of the processor as needed.
- Blend until mostly smooth, making sure to scrape the bottom of the processor or blender. Blend longer if smoother almond butter is desired; however, some graininess is normal. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my How to Make Homemade Peanut Butter recipe.
Use your homemade almond butter in:
- Storage notes: Store in an airtight container, in a cool, dark environment, at room temperature for 2-3 months. Store in the refrigerator for 3-6 months.
Keywords: best homemade almond butter, how to make healthy almond butter, calories in almond butter, easy homemade almond butter recipe