Healthy Overnight Oats with Almond Milk and Blueberries: learn how to make overnight oats with almond milk! Quick & easy almond milk breakfast in a jar—the best overnight oats with almond milk.
Blueberry Overnight Oats
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons coconut cream or non-dairy vanilla yogurt*
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (optional, but recommended)
- 2–4 teaspoons pure maple syrup (optional, but recommended)
- ¼ to 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped nuts or seeds (optional)
- 1 tablespoon seed or nut butter (optional)
- Set aside three resealable mini jars. Here are the resealable glass jars that I use.
- If not layering: Add all ingredients to mini jars, leaving enough room to stir. Stir until well mixed. Or, add all ingredients to a mixing bowl for easier stirring, then pour into jars when done. Add blueberries and other toppings and seal jars.
- If layering: Add all ingredients except toppings to a covered bowl to thicken overnight. The next day, the overnight oatmeal mixture will be thick enough to layer. Scoop and drop mixture into a jar of your choice, filling it up about 1/3 of the way. Smooth into an even layer. For the next layer, fill the jar an additional 1/3 of the way with blueberries, creating an even layer. For the last layer, fill the last 1/3 of the jar with remaining mixture. Seal jar or top with more blueberries and serve.
- Store overnight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Overnight oats will become thicker as each day passes. If desired, add non-dairy milk to thin it out. Enjoy cold, or heat in the microwave in 20-second increments until warm.
Overnight Oats You’ll Love
*I prefer using coconut cream in overnight oats—it lends a thick, creamy and delicious texture. If using non-dairy yogurt, make sure to choose your favorite kind—the flavor will be very present. Also, use vanilla yogurt for a tasty addition!
For Storing Instructions, see Instructions above. 🙂
- Category: Breakfast, Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American