No Bake Almond Butter Paleo Brownie Bites (V, GF): a one bowl recipe for melt in your mouth fudgy paleo brownie bites that taste like a bite of pure chocolate. Vegan, Paleo, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free.
- ¾ cup finely ground, blanched almond flour
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- ½ cup paleo-friendly vegan chocolate chips (mini and regular)
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted creamy almond butter (mine is very liquidy)
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons paleo-friendly vegan chocolate chips (mini and regular)
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients: almond flour, cocoa powder, flaxseed and chocolate chips.
- Add almond butter, maple syrup and vanilla. Using a sturdy spatula, stir and fold together until well incorporated.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop a ball into your hands. Here are the 2-tablespoon and 1-tablespoon scoops I use. Roll and press into bites. Optionally, press chocolate chips into bites. Enjoy!
– Adapted from my No Bake Gluten Free Brownie Energy Bites.
– Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 1-2 weeks.
– For melty, warm brownie bites: heat in the microwave in 10-second increments until warm. So delicious—like fresh brownies!
– More paleo desserts: ultimate fudgy paleo brownies, Paleo Almond Joy, pecan pie bites.
- Category: No Bake, Brownies, Chocolate, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Dessert