Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Smoothie (V, GF, DF): 10 grams of protein per serving. A 3-ingredient recipe for creamy, thick, protein-packed peanut butter smoothies that taste like ice cream. Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free.
- 4 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup unsalted, natural peanut butter
- Add bananas into the blender. Blend until the bananas become crumbly.
- Add almond milk. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add peanut butter. Blend until smooth, again, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour into two cups and enjoy!
– Adapted from my Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie (V, GF, DF) and Vegan Strawberry Peanut Butter Smoothie.
– More smoothie/frozen drink recipes (all vegan, gluten free, dairy free, paleo): mango chia seed smoothie, coffee coconut frappuccino, strawberry chia seed smoothie.
- Category: Smoothies, Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free