Pecan Pie Vegan Overnight Oats Recipe: this healthy vegan overnight oatmeal recipe is creamy, indulgent & tastes like pecan pie! Quick ‘n easy, made with Whole Ingredients, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Healthy.
Pecan Pie Vegan Overnight Oats
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped or oil-free candied pecans
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream or non-dairy vanilla yogurt*
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1–2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- oil-free candied pecans, chopped
- coconut whip
- coconut sugar
- If making two medium servings, set aside two resealable jars. Here are the resealable glass jars that I use. If making one large serving, set aside one large jar.
- Add all ingredients to two medium jars or one large jar, leaving enough room to stir. Or, add all ingredients to a mixing bowl for easier stirring, then pour into jars when done.
- Stir until well mixed. Add optional dry toppings, such as my 4 Ingredient Oven-Roasted Paleo Candied Pecans. Seal jars.
- Store overnight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Overnight oats will become thicker as each day passes. If desired, add non-dairy milk to thin it out. Top with pecans, coconut whip and/coconut sugar for a special treat. Enjoy cold, or heat in the microwave in 20-second increments until warm.
More Vegan Overnight Oats Recipes (all V, GF)
- *I prefer using coconut cream in overnight oats—it lends a thick, creamy and delicious texture. If using non-dairy yogurt, make sure to choose your favorite kind—the flavor will be very present. Also, use vanilla yogurt for a tasty addition!
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Coconut Cream | Gluten Free Rolled Oats | Coconut Sugar | Pure Maple Syrup | Chia Seeds | Pure Vanilla Extract
- Storing Notes: Store overnight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Overnight oats will become thicker as each day passes. If desired, add non-dairy milk to thin it out. Enjoy cold, or heat in the microwave in 20-second increments until warm.
- Recommended Tools: Resealable Mini Jars | Mixing Bowls for easier stirring & larger batches.
- Category: Healthy Breakfast, Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan overnight oats, vegan overnight oatmeal, how to make vegan overnight oats