Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Almond Clusters Recipe (V, GF): a quick ‘n easy recipe for delightfully salty and sweet almond clusters enrobed in a thick layer of chocolate. Made with healthy ingredients. Paleo, Vegan, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free.
- 1 cup paleo vegan dark chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 cup unsalted, roasted almonds
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- Line a small or medium baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Use the double boiler method or do the following. Add chocolate and coconut oil to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Fold in almonds. Using a spoon, scoop and drop piles of chocolate-covered almonds to create clusters. Drop clusters evenly spaced apart on the sheet. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Chill in the refrigerator, for 15-25 minutes. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 month.
- Category: Candy, Paleo, Vegan, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free