Vegan Dark Chocolate Raspberry Mocha Muffins (GF): decadent, rich, dark chocolate vegan muffins packed with juicy, fresh raspberries, gooey chocolate chips & a coffee kick! Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
Did I tell you that there’s this super cute apple orchard just about 25 miles away from where we live? There’s so much to do there: hay rides, a corn maze, apple picking (of course), a huge pumpkin patch and… wait for it…
And since we’re smack dab in the middle of the fall raspberry picking season, I thought it’d be the perfect time to share one of my favorite dark chocolate raspberry recipes!
Vegan Dark Chocolate Raspberry Mocha Muffins
Whether you’re heading back from the farm, arms full of baskets and baskets of freshly-picked raspberries… or simply picked up a basket of raspberries from the grocery store, I’ve got sumthin’ spectacularly delicious for you… these dairy-free gluten free dark chocolate raspberry mocha muffins!
Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Muffins… with the Trifecta of YUM
What is the Trifecta of YUM you ask? Well, it’s a three-part combo of deliciousness that is unparalleled by anything else (except for, er, you know, the usual: PB + Coconut + Chocolate, or Pumpkin + Chocolate + Oatmeal, or… oh, you know what I mean!):
- Fresh Raspberries
- Decadent Dark Chocolate
- Mocha (aka chocolate and coffee)
How Do These Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Muffins Taste?
Like the best thing ever! Okay, maybe that was a tad vague. 😉 Think: your favorite velvety, deep dark chocolate bar + freshly-picked, juicy, ripe raspberries + the best cup of piping hot mocha coffee!
These vegan dark chocolate raspberry mocha muffins are the perfect combination of lightly sweet, lightly tart fruitiness plus sweet & dark chocolate, all delicately complemented by notes of mocha flavor.
How Do I Make These without Chocolate? Where Can I find Non-Chocolate Fruit Muffins Recipes?
I get this question all the time on my vegan chocolate muffins, chocolate breads and chocolate cookies recipes. If you want gluten free raspberry muffins without chocolate, try my Healthy Lemon Raspberry Muffins Recipe.
Here are my favorite vegan gluten free muffins recipes without chocolate & with tons of fruit:
- Easy Orange Muffins Recipe (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Easy Vegan Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
- Healthy Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins Recipe
- Gluten Free Vegan Blueberry Applesauce Muffins
- Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins (Vegan, GF)
What Tools & Ingredients Should I Use To Make These Vegan Chocolate Muffins?
Here are my favorites! (Click the links to see exactly what I used to make these gluten free chocolate raspberry muffins!)
- Flour Sifter – THE best flour sifter! I’ve got 3 of these (because there are always at least 3 different muffins being prepped at the same time) and they haven’t tarnished or stopped sifting flour beautifully after 100s of uses.
- Cupcake Muffin Holder
- Muffin Pan
- Coconut Cream
- Ice Cream Scoop – the easiest way to evenly distribute muffin batter. Seriously makes your muffin-making life way easier.
Are you ready to bake all the delicious vegan gluten chocolate muffins? Let’s bake it! Let me know what you think in the comments below. 🙂 In case I don’t say it enough… I’m truly so thankful that you’re here, enjoying these baking adventures with me! ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
. Click below to Pin .
My Favorite Gluten Free Vegan Muffins
By now, you probably already know what a muffin fiend I am! Think: domed-tops, perfect crumb, and mouthwatering muffin perfection. Here are my favorite GF + Vegan muffins…
- Easy Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Muffins
- Healthy Moist Vegan Zucchini Muffins w/ Chocolate Chips
- Easy Vegan Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins
- Easy Healthy Blueberry Muffins Recipe
- Best Vegan Gluten Free Moist Chocolate Muffins Recipe
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.