3 Ingredient No Bake Gluten Free Peanut Butter Granola Bars (V, GF, DF): a quick ‘n easy recipe for thick no bake peanut butter granola bars that taste like honey roasted peanuts. Vegan, Gluten Free, Protein-Packed, Refined Sugar-Free. Try the cookie version here.
Two thumbs up!
That’s what my sister Jenny just texted me this morning. According to Jenny, that’s my 3-and-a-half-year-old nephew Dylan’s final, locked-in rating of these no bake gluten free peanut butter granola bars! Woot woot!
Recently, I sent Jenny, Dylan (aka “PB”), and Grams a tasty little care package full of granola bars, a top secret new brownie recipe (on the blog soon, I promise!) and two big batches of no bake PB oatmeal cookie dough bars. When they finally got the package (I’m the worst at waiting for fresh-baked goodies to arrive), we did our usual FaceTime unboxing.
Erik says it’s very similar to those YouTube unboxing vids people do with monthly subscriptions—complete with a swinging camera, a zoomed-in hand holding one object still for the camera to focus on it, and lots of nosiness on our part as to whatever’s going on in the background.
Check out the No Bake Cookie version of these bars here!
We had our usual banter of “Seriously, have you washed your hair yet??” to “When did you get that sweater?” and “Why did you go shopping without meeeee?” and my mom’s typical “It’s really cold in Boston, but nothing’s as cold as Maine!! Wait, WHY do you live there again??”
But nothing’s as good as the moment when they bite into the baked goods. 🙂 Jenny’s absolute favorite were the no bake PB cookie dough bars; and to my delight, Grams and PB’s fave were these No Bake Gluten Free Peanut Butter Granola Bars.
Apparently, though, PB had to give these bars yet another try. Ya know, just to make sure and whatnot. 😉 PB gave his final, final two thumbs up rating after much deliberation and careful thought this weekend.
Did I mention he’s 3 ½ years old?
He’s at that amazing age where you can still trick him into thinking a strawberry peanut butter smoothie is a milkshake, “challenge” him into a whisper game for “fun,” or make him think that granola bars are candy bars, and that having good manners is so in keeping with his future career as a superhero. 😉
I mean, obviously, Luke Cage, Superman, Wonder Woman, etc. totally have the best manners ever, love fruits and vegetables, and speak with their library voices when fighting crime. Like, duh.
And even more duh, they eat “candy bars” like these Code Name: Granola Bars for extra energy and for dessert. Like, all the time. But seriously though, these no bake gluten free peanut butter granola bars totally remind me of honey roasted peanuts and Chick-o-Sticks. Remember those?? So delightfully crispy, peanut buttery and chewy… *happy sigh*
Before I get super distracted thinking about all the ways I can somehow morph these granola bars into candy bars (not as a code name, like at all), let me tell you all about these…
My 3 Ingredient No Bake Gluten Free Peanut Butter Granola Bars are:
- super easy to make, ready in minutes
- deliciously firm and chewy
- satisfyingly thick
- made with just 3 ingredients
- satisfyingly nutty and sweet, like honey-roasted peanuts
- bursting with oats
- made with deliciously healthy ingredients
- perfect for on-the-go snacking
- bursting with protein-packed peanuts
- plant-based and allergy-friendly
And did I mention they’re made with just 3 ingredients? Oh wait, I did! Okay, now that I have the attention span of a 3 ½ year old, I can stop being all judgy of said 3 ½ year old. So…. Sorry, PB! Will you gather these 3 simple ingredients and no bake with me? I’m so happy about tricking all the youngins into thinking these are candy bars creating delicious, homemade treats with you. I can’t wait to hear what you think. In the meantime, tell me…
What’s your favorite granola bar add-in?
- chopped nuts
- chocolate chips
- dried fruit
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
- 2 ½ cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you will need it later.
- In a large bowl, add oats. Set aside.
- In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed. Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm, fragrant, and bubbles begin to form. Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop instructions in Notes.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the oats. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until thoroughly combined. Pour this mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using the rubber spatula, smooth into an even, tightly packed layer.
- Freeze for 25-35 minutes, or until firm and completely chilled. Slice into 18 bars (3 columns by 6 rows). Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks. After the first day, you can store them at room temperature—they’ll be more firm.
- More No Bake recipes: no bake peanut butter coconut bites, no bake chewy chocolate chip granola bars, no bake almond butter cookie dough bars.
- More Healthy Snacks: paleo blueberry banana chia smoothie, gluten free trail mix cookies, gluten free vegan banana nut bread.
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please re-write the entire recipe using your own words and include a link to this post for the recipe.
If you enjoy my 3 Ingredient No Bake Gluten Free Peanut Butter Granola Bars, then you’ll love these…
☀︎ Healthy No Bake Recipes
No Bake Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Whole Grain)
No Bake Almond Butter Cookie Dough Granola Bars (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free)
No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bites (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free)
No Bake Oatmeal Raisin Granola Bars (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free)
☀︎ More peanut butter recipes…
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies (V, GF, DF)