Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs: the easiest chocolate peanut butter fat bombs—only 3 ingredients & 15 min prep! The best keto chocolate fat bombs!
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with aluminum or paper cupcake liners. Paper liners can soak up the healthy oils in this recipe. Set aside. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you will need it later.
- Add coconut butter to a microwave-safe mixing bowl. Heat in 10-second increments until completely melted.
- Add peanut butter and cocoa powder. Whisk until well incorporated and smooth. Optionally, add monkfruit sweetener as recommended, or to taste. I used 30 drops. Whisk until well mixed.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop and drop about 2 tablespoons of mixture evenly into each cupcake liner.
- Place muffin pan into freezer. Freeze for 15-20 minutes, or until firm. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Low Carb Keto Recipes
*You can also use these stevia drops, but I prefer the taste of monkfruit. Also, the keto fat bombs are tasty without any sweetener whatsoever; but if you like it on the sweet side, add sweetener.
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the freezer or refrigerator for up to 1-2 months. Keto Fat Bombs melt easily at room temperature, so they’re best enjoyed straight out of the freezer or fridge.
Nutrition Information is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 12 servings per recipe.
- Category: Snacks, Dessert, No Bake
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 keto fat bomb
- Calories: 215
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 8g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 9g (Net Carbs: 5g)
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: keto chocolate peanut butter fat bombs, keto peanut butter chocolate fat bombs, keto fat bombs